I Have An Ex Boyfriend Who Is Still In Love With Me

My ex boyfriend decided to travel long way to see me as a surprise so he insists on saying . We got in touch after one year due to the corona virus as he said he was worried about me and thinking of me. Two weeks into chatting ( every other day) bam...he is here and in isolation (14 days by law) so far it's been 4 days, I haven't seen him. I don't want to see him as I know what's gonna happen. But he came a such long way.. I just know that when I see him especially now we will get back together but I am enjoying my freedom. What do I do? It's stressing me out馃様 I don't have the heart to say turn back, go away, but I really wish he didn't come. I dont want to see him in person and of course he wants to live with me after his isolation...what do I do? What do I say to him? Or should I just see him and see how it goes .
I know a few otaku they have pretty mediocre katana skills

And I can hide a body
Orlbe26-30, F
@SonOfTheWindAndWaves The stroll..Then we chat better about things:)
the stroll. I鈥檒l be by in half an hour@Orlbe
Orlbe26-30, F
Quizzical41-45, M
Exes tend to be exes for good reason
Orlbe26-30, F
@Quizzical 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶
Quizzical41-45, M
@Orlbe 馃
Orlbe26-30, F
@Quizzical thank you馃
This message was deleted.
Orlbe26-30, F
@Waymore 馃
Orlbe26-30, F
@Waymore Thank you, you too :)
ThePerfectUsername70-79, M
Don't let him decide you life for you. If he's the sort of guy who doesn't offer you a simple choice up front he's not the sort of person you want to be involved with. He knows what pressure you'll be under to comply with whatever he wants and you need to control your life not him. Give him a simple but firm NO and stick to it would be my advice. Good luck.
Orlbe26-30, F
@ThePerfectUsername Thank you. No he wasn't good for me. And I remember the pain he caused me..it took me months to get over him
ThePerfectUsername70-79, M
@Orlbe Someone else said look to the future not the past.
It's good advice. 馃
Orlbe26-30, F
SW-User
You can see him and see how it goes, but you seem to know where this is going to go. Sometimes you just have to be blunt, "it didn't work out between us before and I just don't see it working this time. Things haven't really changed and I am sorry, but I can't do this" or something like that could work
Orlbe26-30, F
@SW-User not see him in person or let him to come and live with me? I don't think I am strong enough to resist him while he is next to me day in and day out..I got feelings and needs too if you know what I mean 馃お he is also good looking and Angel when he wants something
SW-User
@Orlbe haha I know what you mean 馃槒 well hit it and quit it 馃き idk lol
Orlbe26-30, F
@SW-User 馃槀馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀
SW-User
You should give him a chance.
Orlbe26-30, F
@SW-User and I appreciate that. Thank you. My heart is conflicted. One side feels excited and what can be, what would be..and I am lonely 馃お saw his pics and he looks...hot is understatement 馃檲 we just haven't touched the break up subject...I feel violated that he didn't let me know he was coming but when we talked before he came he asked me if I missed him and I said sometimes
@Orlbe I鈥檝e been in this situation. Don鈥檛 ignore your own instincts about it. Someone just turning up and insisting upon staying could be less about love, more about [b]control[/b]. As someone else said, folks are exes for a [b]reason[/b]. If it were the right situation it鈥檚 unlikely you鈥檇 feel anxious and conflicted about his arrival. Loneliness can make one vulnerable, but don鈥檛 worry about [b]him[/b], you have to do what鈥檚 right for [b]you[/b]. Best wishes.
Orlbe26-30, F
@bijouxbroussard I hear you and receive what youre saying馃 thank you
Fungirlmmm51-55, F
Sounds like maybe you shouldn't see him.
Orlbe26-30, F
@Fungirlmmm I really can't wait
Fungirlmmm51-55, F
@Orlbe Yes you can. Better to wait than end up dead from some unseen virus
Orlbe26-30, F
@Fungirlmmm Good point
Firecat3361-69, M
I think you have to put your foot down. Just say no! Just like you said. You enjoy your freedom, and you really wish he didn't come back. Tell him don't back down. 馃槻
Orlbe26-30, F
@Firecat33 I know I know...I will feel like a worst person
Firecat3361-69, M
@Orlbe you know what? ...you will be stronger and forget about it much easier.
Orlbe26-30, F
@Firecat33 I know that's what I should do馃様
Zonuss41-45, M
Tell him to fuck off and stop taking your kindness for weakness. That's what's going on. Don't fall for it ok. 馃檪
Orlbe26-30, F
@Zonuss How I let go of the guilt. I dont regret the decision just hurts
Zonuss41-45, M
@Orlbe Well ok. But still don't let that get you down. You just threw a snake outta the house. Count your blessings. 馃檪
Orlbe26-30, F
@Zonuss 馃
Ladyryan51-55, F
You're enjoying your freedom now, don't discount that. Just say no. Its all worth it.
Orlbe26-30, F
@Ladyryan Yeah I've learned a lot on my own...
You're not forced to do anything you don't want to do.
Orlbe26-30, F
@Callmewhatyouwill I just have mixed feelings. It's keeping me awake at night
CoppercoilM
You must be quite the looker.
Orlbe26-30, F
@Coppercoil not the smartest tool in the shed that much I know lol.. ( looker) hahaha..well he think so anyway
Bushmanoz56-60, M
do not give up your happiness for someone else, just because they traveled a long way, or for any other reason. He obviously knows you will feel guilty about this and is using it against you. You are too young to be stuck in a relationship like that, Dont see him