I Respect Different Beliefs and Values

I was texting my husband and he sent me this quote. He always send me quotes we both believe in❤️. I totally agree with him. This quote reminded me of a time I heard this gorgeous lady who was looking for a rich husband. She only reached men wi...
2
|
Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Here, is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express heartiest love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message for loved ones.
1
|
I take the time to learn about and respect your beliefs so why can't you do the same for me? I find it really horrible when people take a bash at Muslim beliefs cause most of these people haven't even read the Qur'an or the Hadith. The...
0
|
I respect all religions. Whether someone believes in god or not. I believe that there is no use in fighting people because of their beliefs. When I come to think of it, humanity doesn't know much as a whole. We are still new to things. There c...
0
|

I Respect Different Beliefs and Values
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Respect Different Beliefs and Values | Similar Worlds