I Cry During Sad Movies

6
|
MAN DOWN One of the saddest movies I’ve seen in a long time....
0
|
I absolutely HATE sad movies!! I honestly prefer watching movies like Saw than movies like Miracle in Cell no. 7 or Hachiko :((((
2
|
Can viddeos be considered movies,albeit shorts.This video is kind of a mash up of the *girl takes off glasses,undoes bun*Oh,Miss Jones you're beautiful! and the happy Ending thing......
1
|
Anyone watched "Call Me by Your Name"? I cried my eyes out... and the song "mystery of love"...😢
14
|
And tv shows. And songs. And books...
5
|
I remember the very first movie i cried during a movie. It was a movie called "I am Sam". I was a teen. I was watching it with my sister and mom. We were in my moms room. A sad sence came on i felt my tears comming on so i hid half way unde...
3
|
I sobbed the whole way through 'Goodbye Christopher Robin'. Full on sobbing, left me with big red puffy eyes and blotchy face. It was funny, because my date couldn't understand that I wasn't actually upset, just that my emotions w...
5
|
And not just sad movies. I will cry during any relatable and/or emotional part of any kind of movie. I can pretty much cry at anything in a movie to be honest. 😂 I cried watching The Avengers:AoU when Wanda lost her brother (because I myself am close...
4
|
try watching the movie "you're not you" with Hilary Swank and not cry.
5
|
It may not seem like a masculine confession but yes I cried watching some sad movies or even "chick flicks" with my fiancee. I have a soul too.
2
|
I just finished watching the movie "A Walk To Remember". I have seen it before, but it has been a couple of years. This made me cry then and made me cry again now. Here is a scene from the movie: A little over half way through, the 1...
4
|
Just saw A Dog's Purpose. I cried, it was moving. I didn't expect to cry and I did. But it confirmed something I knew all along and just needed to remember again. To 'be here now in the moment'. There is no specific point of life...
5
|
They have to be really sad though to get me to cry. The last one to get me going was a TV show called Horace and Pete. Really ripped my heart out
3
|
Lion I saw this movie today. It is really an interesting, eye opening but heart breaking true tale. It follows the journey of a young boy from India becoming separated from his family lost and then his long journey to finding them again. By the end ...
6
|
No matter how many times I have seen Pearl Harbor I always cry.
5
|
Shindlers list - gosh, I was completed choked throughout. The fact that it is all real made matters worse. I believe it is certainly a must see film but tissue's are to be kept to hand.
9
|
Now I don't usually cry during sad movies. Sometimes they do get to me though. Usually when in the movie there is a death and the actor cries in pain holding their beloved. Oh it gets to me. I feel the pain in their wails that sends hurt down in...
1
|
yeah, I do and I like it OK? "sadness is happiness for intelligent people"
8
|
I'm quite an emotional person and cry at a lot of things. The one film that made me cry quite a few times during it was Life As We Know It. I cried when the couple died, I cried every time Messer and Holly fought, I cried when Messer moved away....
0
|

I Cry During Sad Movies
Categories: Movies and TV

I Cry During Sad Movies | Similar Worlds