I Am In College

I'm in Art School
I just finished for today. We have college online. And next year we will have a mix of lessons online and actually being in college. I do ceramics and jewellery and some things got to be done in college like firing. The jewellery kiln is 840 degrees ...
4
|
I Am In College
Usually I am so busy. But I look around. I see others. Others I never saw. Others who called Look at me. Others who called Don't look at me.
1
|
I Am In College
It looks like college will be open in September. But all one way and guards at the gate. Please may we have college back.
2
|
I Am In College
This term is weird. Last day of term was last Friday. My bus pass finished. We still have lessons in Google Meet for the next two weeks. No one seems to have noticed that term is over! No one seems to care. Is this the way things will be. Weekends me...
0
|
I Am In College
I am in Art School. We haven't actually been in college for a whole term but we still had lessons in Google Meet. Today is supposed to be the end of term. My bus pass finishes today except the last day I used it was 19th March. But we haven...
1
|
I Am In College
It was another busy week in college, except it wasn't actually in college. I still got stuff to do but it's Friday evening and I had enough for now. It's also midsummer's eve. Which means there's hardly any dark. But the weat...
3
|
I Am In College
College is going back on the 29th June. Just in time for the summer holidays. But I am so pleased because although we've had lessons in Google Meet I do a practical subject and it's not really possible to do much at home. I had been worried...
3
|
I Am In College
A few weeks ago I would have been petrified about appearing on my laptop. Now I think nothing of going to lessons and tutorials in Google Meet. Meeting business partners in Zoom. Attending church in Zoom! Saving my work in the cloud and sharing with ...
1
|
I Am In College
Schools and colleges are opening on the 29th! The teacher unions are complaining but some of us have been working in the hubs. Schools that have been open for kids of health workers. We know it can be done. We been doing it since March!
2
|
I Am In College
I’m now in Third Year. I can’t believe it! Just a few minutes ago I just arrived from school on Access. That was 2017. Third Year started this week. We had lectures about our dissertation. We got our work cut out for us! They don’t believe in summer ...
3
|
I Am In College
Today is a really strange day. Last week was half term. Tomorrow I have lectures. I had to submit my Second Year work on the Friday before half term. So no college work! I could find things to do but I like chatting!
1
|
I Am In College
I’m in my second year. The Third Years have just had their college experience obliterated. I want to talk to next year’s First Years. I have no idea if we’ll be back. This is a great college. If it was open you would be amazed how friendly and open i...
2
|
I Am In College
We start back tomorrow after half term. We are still not able to go to actual college. We have lessons in Google Meet.
3
|
I Am In College
My Third Year in college starts this week. I hope we shall be allowed back in college. Before September. If not January!
4
|
I Am In College
I'm getting to the end of my Second Year. We have half term this week. Next week we begin Third Year. We have our introduction to our dissertation and meet our tutors. I like it so we can spend the summer getting on with our work. I do Ceramics ...
4
|
I Am In College
Ha ha. The number in this group is creeping up. I remember just a few months ago it was 1,999. I got so excited and soon it went through the sound barrier of 2,000. Well the next one is 10,000. And we’ll be travelling together faster than the speed o...
1
|
I Am In College
I am Second Year. I really don’t want my Third Year to be virtual college. We thrive on seeing each other’s work. We need kilns and the equipment in the workshops. I do Ceramics and Jewellery. I think I would rather forget it until it’s safe to retur...
3
|
I Am In College
I just finished college for today. On Friday we hand in our creative work. I do Ceramics and Jewellery in Art School. It’s all online. I send in pics of what I been doing each day. And next week is half term. And the Tuesday after that I start my Thi...
0
|
I Am In College
As of today... I’m officially a college grad!!!!
26
|
I Am In College
It’s our last week in college before half term. On Friday we have to hand in our work for the semester. Then we get half term. It’s a week off. And on Tuesday after that we start the third year. It’s scary. I wanted to stay in college for ever and it...
0
|

I Am In College
Hobbies

I Am In College | Similar Worlds