I Am In College

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I'm so excited!! Just found out my results for last semester and they are great! I have just one more semester to endure and I'll graduate with first class honors, I'm so pumped 😁😁. I think I'm going to treat myself tonight😁 P....
8
|
is it possible to have juniorites?
3
|
I put off all my work I need to do until tomorrow because I guess I hate myself 🙃
3
|
I'm graduating this year and I can't wait. I'm tired of this place lol
2
|
One more class and then I’m running back home to kick my feet up and devour everything in my fridge 🥳
10
|
I started school this week and I'm taking a computer class like where you work with Word, Excel Access (which I'm not familiar with) and PowerPoints, technology. There might be some stuff I don't know about. I'm only taking that o...
1
|
In high school they pushed college down our throats but nothing interested me there nor was I going to pay good money to go for something o wasn’t sure about. I took a few years for myself and worked simple jobs to make some money. I had a niche f...
2
|
Finally made it to winter break! Double majoring while teaching music and taking 25 credits was waaay too much, but I’m happy to have some time to get myself back together before the next semester. Two more to go until I throw myself out into the rea...
5
|
I got approved to graduate. 🥳 I’m so excited.
8
|
I work at college and I have two encounters with students with kids who also apparently couldn’t put the pot down. The college I go to has a Santa come on campus every year for students and staff with kids to get pictures with. There’s also cookies a...
2
|
College is getting kinda boring. I finish all my course work too quick and then I'm left with nothing to do
1
|
I've worked so hard lol. So glad there's just one mid-semester test left and then I get to rest a little before the final semester exams. I'm skipping classes today though, for the first time (voluntarily) this semester. I need to get ...
1
|
We just had half term. I have almost caught up! I may not work tomorrow. It’s the Sabbath.
3
|
One of my classmates posted this in the class online discussion. 😂
4
|
I just started my degree. I have reading week this week. It’s the same week as school half term. I am still in school one day a week. The college calls it reading week. In school we call it half term. How much reading we going to do?
4
|
I am in college four days a week. I am doing an Art course which is like two A levels. On Fridays I am still in school doing Maths A.
3
|
I'm just really frustrated atm. I'm in my senior year right now and I'm so stressed out. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through the final lap. I hope I will. I'm constantly feeling this sense of despair. . .can...
2
|
I am doing a degree in Art. My college is the same one I was in last year. Doing Access. I do Fine Arts and Ceramics. But I am still in High School one day a week doing Maths. It’s quite a lot of work!
7
|
I just started my HE course. I love I am in the same college I did FE. I do Art and I love every minute of every day. But HE is so much work! It is only three weeks and I am behind already! In two weeks time we have reading week. Catch up then, I hop...
0
|
I am in college drwy’r amser. I can’t remember the English. Like every day. I am doing Art and Design. I live at home on the farm. The bus stop is 12km away! So It’s a long day! But I love it. I just left school. I miss school but I have so many frie...
3
|

I Am In College
Categories: Hobbies

I Am In College | Similar Worlds