I Am In College

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I got approved to graduate. 🥳 I’m so excited.
7
|
I work at college and I have two encounters with students with kids who also apparently couldn’t put the pot down. The college I go to has a Santa come on campus every year for students and staff with kids to get pictures with. There’s also cookies a...
2
|
Psst... hey, you, nerd with the hair 👀. Write my history paper for me and I'll reward you handsomely.... How do you feel about 100 pesos?
1
|
I just received a message saying : “Hi there, since I know you take good notes in class, do you mind giving them to me so I can study for the exams coming in january ?” - From a girl i’ve seen twice in class 😂 I think there’s always going to be t...
7
|
Just 2 more weeks to go, 2 more weeks! 🤓
1
|
I've heard stories of others having to do this. I never thought I'd have to, but I got caught up on other assignments and ran out of time. Now I don't feel so good... 😣
0
|
College is getting kinda boring. I finish all my course work too quick and then I'm left with nothing to do
0
|
I've worked so hard lol. So glad there's just one mid-semester test left and then I get to rest a little before the final semester exams. I'm skipping classes today though, for the first time (voluntarily) this semester. I need to get ...
1
|
We just had half term. I have almost caught up! I may not work tomorrow. It’s the Sabbath.
3
|
One of my classmates posted this in the class online discussion. 😂
4
|
I just started my degree. I have reading week this week. It’s the same week as school half term. I am still in school one day a week. The college calls it reading week. In school we call it half term. How much reading we going to do?
4
|
I am in college four days a week. I am doing an Art course which is like two A levels. On Fridays I am still in school doing Maths A.
3
|
I'm just really frustrated atm. I'm in my senior year right now and I'm so stressed out. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through the final lap. I hope I will. I'm constantly feeling this sense of despair. . .can...
2
|
I am doing a degree in Art. My college is the same one I was in last year. Doing Access. I do Fine Arts and Ceramics. But I am still in High School one day a week doing Maths. It’s quite a lot of work!
7
|
I just started my HE course. I love I am in the same college I did FE. I do Art and I love every minute of every day. But HE is so much work! It is only three weeks and I am behind already! In two weeks time we have reading week. Catch up then, I hop...
0
|
I am in college drwy’r amser. I can’t remember the English. Like every day. I am doing Art and Design. I live at home on the farm. The bus stop is 12km away! So It’s a long day! But I love it. I just left school. I miss school but I have so many frie...
3
|
I just finished my first week. I loved it. Except I am still waiting for my bus pass. The system thinks I am still in FE. And I can’t apply as HE!
2
|
I am starting my degree course on Monday. I am a bit nervous but it’s the same college I was in last year. So I know the college and the teachers. But it’s HE now. FE was a lot easier. Stuff like bus passes were done for you. Now you got to prove you...
0
|
College is... strange. It's both everything and nothing I expected. But somehow, regardless of what it is or isn't, I feel free here. It's a weird place to be in, mentally and emotionally- I'm still unhappy. But it's on such ...
3
|
I’m in my senior year of college and the stress is really getting to me. Also, the uncertainty of what will happen after I graduate is terrifying. Will I get accepted into graduate school? Will I get a good career? Who knows.
4
|

I Am In College
Categories: Hobbies

I Am In College | Similar Worlds