I Am In College

We have a week off college. College calls it reading week! We call it half term. Are the lecturers going to spend the whole week reading?
1
|
I love being in college. We just finished our second semester. And gave our work in. But I am also in school. We have til end of July! I never had this before! Juggle school holidays and college holidays!
8
|
I have been in college for two year. The first year was Access. And now I have finished my first year degree course except for the results! I am still going to college though because I am a language ambassador which means I work together with FE stu...
5
|
My sister graduated from college today and I’m so proud 🥳
20
|
We just been back one week. But it is hand in week. We had to display our work and turn it in our essays. On a program called turnitin. And now we have Bank Holiday. And then we have to stay away. While the lecturers mark our work! But I still have s...
5
|
That moment you release that you forgot to add one last citation to your list of citations three days after you submitted the paper.🤬
0
|
I am just coming to the end of my first year degree course. I was in the same college last year doing Access. We are on holiday but there is so much work to do. We have to give in our second semester work on 3rd May. First week back after Easter! Wh...
2
|
I’m living off coffee I swear.... 💀💀👏🏻👏🏻
4
|
I am in my first year. But there is so much work. I still live at home. But I spend 3 and a half hours travelling. I am going to live in hall next year.
2
|
I am in school again even though I already go through it in India. I found that I need to have been to school here for jobs that will pay well. Now I am working part time in the mall but this is where I will stay if I don't get education. It is ...
1
|
I am here four days a week. I still am in school one day.
1
|
I despise group work. I hate when my grade hinges on flaky people 😫
2
|
Snow daaaaay 🥳 time to catch up on all the work I’ve been behind on and then relax with some hot cocoa ❄️
6
|
is it possible to have juniorites?
3
|
I put off all my work I need to do until tomorrow because I guess I hate myself 🙃
3
|
One more class and then I’m running back home to kick my feet up and devour everything in my fridge 🥳
11
|
I started school this week and I'm taking a computer class like where you work with Word, Excel Access (which I'm not familiar with) and PowerPoints, technology. There might be some stuff I don't know about. I'm only taking that o...
1
|
Finally made it to winter break! Double majoring while teaching music and taking 25 credits was waaay too much, but I’m happy to have some time to get myself back together before the next semester. Two more to go until I throw myself out into the rea...
5
|
I got approved to graduate. 🥳 I’m so excited.
9
|
I work at college and I have two encounters with students with kids who also apparently couldn’t put the pot down. The college I go to has a Santa come on campus every year for students and staff with kids to get pictures with. There’s also cookies a...
2
|

I Am In College
Categories: Hobbies

I Am In College | Similar Worlds