I Like Working Out

I hate how I cant lay down without my body limbs falling asleep. Everytime I workout heavily and start to make progress this happens.
3
|
Wanted to get out but it doesn’t like that will happen so I will just go for a run. Besides staying in shape, I mostly enjoy the music and scenery. We spend too much time inside.
3
|
I work out now, and I guess it's fine but it doesn't seem to be working. I mean, I want to do a pull-up but I can't do any and I've been working out for a few weeks.
1
|
I went to gym and had a great work out this morning. I am a morning person. I tidied the house. I paid the mortgage. I'm two loads of laundry in and two donuts in. I had a sugar cake donut and a blueberry cake donut. Cake.mmmm maybe I will mak...
0
|
Im looking for working out routines for home. Like stuff that people tried before and actually works!! Not some exercises that would only waste my time and energy
0
|
I used to rollerblade every day, and ever since I fell when I was twenty I haven't been doing it often. And since I've been working a lot I haven't been able to set a routine work out schedule. Does anyone have any advice for motivatio...
0
|

I Like Working Out
Categories: Sports

I Like Working Out | Similar Worlds