I Have A Mind That Keeps Me Awake At Night

"The silence was it worth it? To show them you are nothing.. Won't you tell me about your heart? Won't you tell me just what that means? I've been living in shadows And hearing these echoes As they follow me.."
3
|
I told myself that I won't get involve in any romantic whatever and here I am, stressing myself over someone I'm starting to like.. *starts chanting* Career first, lovelife (?) later (or never) [Repeating over and over] 🐽🐽
3
|
Thanks to anxiety, it's hard to quiet my mind when it's time to sleep. So I always use chamomile tea bags and Bedtime tea bags to make tea strong enough to get me to sleep. I have to use two bags of each or it won't work.
5
|
It would be great to turn my mind off for awhile so I can close my eyes and just drift off peacefully
36-40
4
|
what helps you sleep comfortably at night?
0
|
Sleepless Nights; Sleepless Thoughts... Every nite when I close my eyes to fall asleep I see you; I feel you I hear your last words as you turned around and walked away from me The rain falls softly in the distance I hear thund...
0
|
Swim Guppy Swim...... Your breath is remnant of the first bit of air ever to blow through my flute But I stopped playing wind instruments after I watched the breeze make a guppy out of a man. Tumbles weed death, car crash and ...
0
|

Categories: Health

I Have A Mind That Keeps Me Awake At Night | Similar Worlds