I Check Out Your Profile Before I Add You

I do not add anybody I don't check out and then I selective who I add.I will creep your profile if you add me or talk to me before I answer back.I get a feel on what type of person you are.Feel free to do the same to me.
9
|
I never understood people who just randomly add you without even checking your profile. I like to add like minded people or people I admire/like. I'm not going to add just anyone. I'm picky when it comes to friends in real life, same applie...
12
|
Of Course, I Check Your Profile.... I am pleased when people add me to their circle, however before I add you to my circle, I check for a few qualities. If I add you, the only term and condition that applies to you is that I want to communicate with ...
4
|
No one likes people who just want to stalk your profile and harass you.
0
|
Of Course, I Check Your Profile.... I am pleased when people add me to their circle, however before I add you to my circle, I check for a few qualities. If I add you, the only term and condition that applies to you is that I ...
0
|
Obviously... -Why'd I ever add you if I was clueless about you? I need to know who I'm dealing with. I know that there's a large number of people on EP that had suffered. I need to know how best NOT to stomp on ...
0
|
It's Just Smart... I've found that it's necessary. I want to know the person that request me. As we all know EP is a huge world with so many people here for different reasons. It's my opinion that if I resea...
1
|

Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Check Out Your Profile Before I Add You | Similar Worlds