I Love Swimming

I Love Swimming
Me swimming in a rainy river
1
|
I Love Swimming
I miss swimming most of all the things we can't do during lockdown. We have just finished making a wildlife pond in our school grounds, but it is more of a puddle than a pond owing to the hot weather 😕 Didn't stop one of the year 7 girls fa...
2
|
I Love Swimming
I just love being in the water,I'll swim in any body of water The ocean,river,lake,pond swimming pool creek or reservoir I love how the cool water feels on my bare skin and floating free.
0
|
I Love Swimming
I miss swimming. I swam every day. It’s my sport.
7
|
I Love Swimming
Swimming is my sport and I haven’t been able to train since 19th March! I can just imagine the first day back. I shall dive in at the deep end and find I’ve forgotten how to swim!
1
|
I Love Swimming
I didn’t mention that I love sport. Cycling, netball, rounders but especially swimming. I swim for my town and I always go through to swim for West Wales. And sometimes I go through to swim for Wales but not always. The competition is fierce!
4
|
I Love Swimming
Such a mind cleaner 😌
28
|
I Love Swimming
I am training to be a lifeguard. We have teaching on Wednesdays. But I train most days. We have our exam in five weeks! Help, it's scary. If I pass I can work as a lifeguard. And help pay back my student loan.
5
|
I Love Swimming
I am training to be a lifeguard at my college pool. Is stuff like that going on after Brexit?
3
|
I Love Swimming
Thinking about being in the pool yesterday and how much easier it is to move with buoyancy as the dominant force. Can I just be a mermaid now? 🧜
6
|
I Love Swimming
I go to Art School. But we are on the same campus as the uni. And we are allowed to use their swimming pool. I swim every day and I am training to be a lifeguard.
3
|
I Love Swimming
Had my first swim of the year 🙌 It is such a good workout and I really want to go more than ever this year
18
|
I Love Swimming
I try to swim a few times a week. I love it so much, it offers a great work out for the body and the mind
14
|
I Love Swimming
Finished work 2 hours early and went for a swim. The best kind of day
29
|
I Love Swimming
The pool is my favourite place 🏊‍♀️
17
|
I Love Swimming
A couple of younger boys enjoying themselves on a hot afternoon at the local swimming hole. Oh to be that age again.
2
|
I Love Swimming
I love going to the wave pool and just floating around in the waves
3
|
I Love Swimming
629 of us. It’s never been that big! And I been on here since I was 13. I train every day except Friday. The pool closes at 4 and I can’t make it from school. And Sunday because it’s the Sabbath. I would go for pleasure and relaxation but not trainin...
3
|
I Love Swimming
Every day I have a training session in college. The building before the pool was funded by the European Union. It has a sign with the flag of Europe. And I want to cry that means nothing anymore.
4
|
I Love Swimming
I have done so much training this week already. It is holidays. I do college work in the morning. And farm work and housework before that! But the afternoons I go to the pool in my nearest town. It’s 12 km away. And I train hard. In college we have t...
3
|

I Love Swimming

I Love Swimming | Similar Worlds