I Live In My Head Too Much

I wish I could shut off my brain and turn on my heart. Being in my head for so long can get frustrating. Bad memories build up plaguing my mind. Sometimes it's hard to be here "now".
3
|
Today I'm thinking was a bit too much overthinking about how I think I possibly overthink to much. I think.
2
|
Was in my head a lot today at work thinking about you.. what happens in a few months with us.. playing out different things in my head.. let's just say work was great today😍😍😍
1
|
The demands I face within are way more numerous and unreasonable than anything I face outside of my own brain. Sometimes I find myself trying so hard to just quiet things down and get a small taste of not feeling that constant nag. But maybe that is...
0
|
Being a loner, a person does that, live in their heads too much. At least it is true about me. That is why I started writing once again. It's too noisy in my head these days so.. I will release some noise here on SW. Bless your hearts!
8
|
Living in the state of dreaming..
2
|
I met my friend recently at a local pub for a beer and a catch up as we hadn’t seen each other for a while. I was reluctant as I'm not really a fan of that going outside nonsense but my friend is one of them people. We’re standing at the bar and...
1
|
I wish I could paint the pictures of what goes on up there.
8
|
Pretty sure this song is about suicide
1
|
I feel like reality is a lie and I'm all alone, the only one living in this universe. Its absolutely miserable
1
|
I'm starting to feel as if the reality in my head isn't reality at all.
2
|
It's easy to think years on end (and to not do as I wish) because of overthinking the situations. You could say it's a Fear of mystery It's probably common. Something else that lives in my mind are emotions- keep them bottled for t...
1
|
Ever argue with someone in your head yet when you actually see them you act like everything's fine? I do that a lot. I never actually confront them. I need to work on that.
3
|
The keys to the locks in the doors of the rooms in my mind are all mixed up on a large key ring, and the guy who carries them has gone on holiday to a sun drenched room in his own mind, and he took the key to that door too.
1
|
I wish the incessant pounding would stop. Bang! Bang! Bang! Over and over again. Never ceasing. Unrelenting. No end in sight. Bang! Bang! Bang! My head is about to explode! Ive got to get out of here or I will lose my mind. Bang! Bang! Bang! It'...
3
|
I don't take action or make decisions much. Instead I sit in my head and analyze my options. After all that analyzing, I still feel like there isn't enough information in order for me to make a confident decision. But I think the truth is, ...
6
|
And I need to get out because my mind sends me all over the place except where I need to be!!
5
|
I always long for a peaceful corner. Outsiders keep asking why I am silent most of the time. I have nothing to tell the world.
8
|
I will literally sit and think for how ever long and make up situations and act them out as if they've happened or will happen
1
|
I do live in my head too much. Crazy things run through my head a lot. I think one way and everyone else thinks another. Then when I voice some of what is running through my head, I get looked at like ...what is wrong with you...or wow, you are smart...
5
|

I Live In My Head Too Much

I Live In My Head Too Much | Similar Worlds