I Live In My Head Too Much

I Live In My Head Too Much
There's nothing in there.
1
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I realize now why I used to do so many extreme activities. They required intense focus to not get killed and I had to learn how to filter distractions, especially those coming from within. It was meditate or die and those are the only circumstances u...
6
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Yes i do!!! The voice in my head can be great at times, it can even be a life saver but it can also be toxic and sometimes i don’t realise just how much I am living inside my head. So for a long time I wasn’t able to control the tone of the voice ins...
6
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
It is not uncommon for me to come here to unload everything that has been swirling around in my head, begging to be set free - but has been held onto so tightly out of fear of others reactions. It seems a bit ridiculous when putting it like that - as...
6
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I wish I could shut off my brain and turn on my heart. Being in my head for so long can get frustrating. Bad memories build up plaguing my mind. Sometimes it's hard to be here "now".
4
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Today I'm thinking was a bit too much overthinking about how I think I possibly overthink to much. I think.
2
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Was in my head a lot today at work thinking about you.. what happens in a few months with us.. playing out different things in my head.. let's just say work was great today😍😍😍
1
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
The demands I face within are way more numerous and unreasonable than anything I face outside of my own brain. Sometimes I find myself trying so hard to just quiet things down and get a small taste of not feeling that constant nag. But maybe that is...
0
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Being a loner, a person does that, live in their heads too much. At least it is true about me. That is why I started writing once again. It's too noisy in my head these days so.. I will release some noise here on SW. Bless your hearts!
8
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Living in the state of dreaming..
2
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I wish I could paint the pictures of what goes on up there.
8
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Pretty sure this song is about suicide
1
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I feel like reality is a lie and I'm all alone, the only one living in this universe. Its absolutely miserable
1
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I'm starting to feel as if the reality in my head isn't reality at all.
2
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
It's easy to think years on end (and to not do as I wish) because of overthinking the situations. You could say it's a Fear of mystery It's probably common. Something else that lives in my mind are emotions- keep them bottled for t...
1
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
Ever argue with someone in your head yet when you actually see them you act like everything's fine? I do that a lot. I never actually confront them. I need to work on that.
3
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
The keys to the locks in the doors of the rooms in my mind are all mixed up on a large key ring, and the guy who carries them has gone on holiday to a sun drenched room in his own mind, and he took the key to that door too.
1
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I don't take action or make decisions much. Instead I sit in my head and analyze my options. After all that analyzing, I still feel like there isn't enough information in order for me to make a confident decision. But I think the truth is, ...
6
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
And I need to get out because my mind sends me all over the place except where I need to be!!
5
|
I Live In My Head Too Much
I always long for a peaceful corner. Outsiders keep asking why I am silent most of the time. I have nothing to tell the world.
8
|

I Live In My Head Too Much

I Live In My Head Too Much | Similar Worlds