I Have a Crush

Do you have a weird crush?
Mine is Karl Pilkington 😂
+ 6 26 replies 51 views Aug 11, 2020 |
I Have a Crush
He's in my choir class. He is cute funny and hot. He's 6'6. He never notices me. 😟
+ 0 5 replies 13 views Feb 6, 2020 |
I Have a Crush
+ 2 2 replies 54 views Feb 5, 2020 |
I Have a Crush
While my ambivalent heart beating faster and my rational brain trying to calm it down, I am writing you this letter with great courage( despite my biggest fear i.e "being vulnerable"). I will try to put everything I felt and suppressed in l...
I Have a Crush
This guy has been trying to ask me out but I said I'm too busy and I'm about to be a senior. I don't understand why he likes me to much. I'm a dork. I live drawing, comics, whatever. I mean I do like this guy a lot and he is a goo...
+ 0 2 replies 6 views Aug 5, 2019 |
I Have a Crush
~I'm getting ready for work getting my equipment on, my work crush who saw me go into a corner to get ready comes my way to get ready when he has his equipment gathered. He approaches me (I am Ash): "Good morning Mr. Ash" "Good ...
+ 2 0 replies 9 views Jul 29, 2019 |
I Have a Crush
I have a crush on you. Wondering if you feel the same. Can’t help my imagination from running wild...
+ 3 2 replies 8 views Jul 25, 2019 |
I Have a Crush
<3 It feels nice. He makes each passing day a little more tolerable.
+ 3 2 replies 4 views Jun 17, 2019 |
I Have a Crush
So I’ve liked this guy for 4 months. And I noticed him always acting sketch around me- like he would stop whatever he’s doing to stare at me or he would purposely bump into my sometimes. Other than that we’ve never talked. And so I decided to add him...
+ 1 16 replies 25 views May 27, 2019 |
I Have a Crush
😂😂😂 I saw a post from this guy somewhere and i started to stalk on him :) what can you say about him?
+ 3 36 replies 133 views Feb 1, 2019 |
I Have a Crush
I have a kind of problem that I noticed a week ago. One of my friends, let's call her Rachel, sort of "teases me." Whenever she gets the chance, she bends over so I can see her butt, or puts her hand on my shoulder for no reason. I don...
I Have a Crush
This is a curiosity. I know this site is a virtual reality so having a crush on someone is a rather silly concept. Yet it happens and has happened. And I will freely admit it's my fault. I let my guard down and *BOOM* I'm crushing. Okay ...
I Have a Crush
A girl in my class cant talk to her and I want to get to know her but I'm too nervous to confront her.
+ 3 3 replies 8 views Aug 21, 2018 |
I Have a Crush
I'm finally standing up not being afraid to the girl I like. Slowly I'll get to know her before I ask her out
+ 2 1 reply 4 views Apr 24, 2018 |
I Have a Crush
When you meet someone who opens up a whole new door to a secret dimension of your soul that you never knew..and when she actually drags you in there to have an adventure
+ 4 5 replies 10 views Jan 29, 2018 |
I Have a Crush
The guy I dated a few days ago met me at the library before lunch again and brought a bottle of kimchi for a present. I've been craving it a LOT lately and spicy things all week. He's bringing me food.... This might get serious
+ 8 10 replies 10 views Jan 16, 2018 |
I Have a Crush
So, remember that doctor I told you about that I have a crush on that was getting married?? Well, his wife is stalking me... In my defense, I've never acted on it so why would she be so curious about me?
+ 3 6 replies 20 views Jan 8, 2018 |
I Have a Crush
I think I might have a crush, infatuation or whatever on that Japanese owner who owns the soba restaurant here. I have been to his restaurant twice and cannot get over the fact that he is so polite, dedicated and passionate about his organic handmade...
I Have a Crush
Credits to @bymariandrew I was smiling to myself over this. I am sure many of you could relate. The many passer-by crushes I fell in "love" so briefly or swiftly. Sometimes the reasons why you have a crush on someone could be so simple, s...
I Have a Crush
It's rare for me to have any reaction towards another person but this guy seemed like my type. Spotted him a few times walking around Barcelona airport on Monday and was on my flight standing in front of us in the queue but I'm not the type...

I Have a Crush
Crushes and Obsessions Dating and Relationships