I Have a Crush

<3 It feels nice. He makes each passing day a little more tolerable.
1
|
So I’ve liked this guy for 4 months. And I noticed him always acting sketch around me- like he would stop whatever he’s doing to stare at me or he would purposely bump into my sometimes. Other than that we’ve never talked. And so I decided to add him...
1
|
I'm pretty sure I got over my crush, but like she keeps coming back to haunt me AHAHA. Let me explain: Basically, I'm pretty sure I've gotten over her because I don't find random excuses to be around her anymore and I don'...
0
|
😂😂😂 I saw a post from this guy somewhere and i started to stalk on him :) what can you say about him?
3
|
I like this guy from my group, and it’s obvious he doesn’t like me, because he goes on Tinder and the group are mentioning a girl that he’s supposedly with, but all I see that he’s good looking, but he also scares me a bit, which is weird, I think it...
4
|
I have a kind of problem that I noticed a week ago. One of my friends, let's call her Rachel, sort of "teases me." Whenever she gets the chance, she bends over so I can see her butt, or puts her hand on my shoulder for no reason. I don...
1
|
This is a curiosity. I know this site is a virtual reality so having a crush on someone is a rather silly concept. Yet it happens and has happened. And I will freely admit it's my fault. I let my guard down and *BOOM* I'm crushing. Okay ...
10
|
A girl in my class cant talk to her and I want to get to know her but I'm too nervous to confront her.
3
|
How come all the good guys are taken!? Wooaahh 😫😖
5
|
I'm finally standing up not being afraid to the girl I like. Slowly I'll get to know her before I ask her out
2
|
Oh my god... I went to pick up my car from a service!!! The mechanic is an absolute fine thing! I had no idea what he was talking about because I couldn't stop looking at him and his eyes his face 😍! Then when we left the garage my hubby says ...
12
|
When you meet someone who opens up a whole new door to a secret dimension of your soul that you never knew..and when she actually drags you in there to have an adventure
4
|
The guy I dated a few days ago met me at the library before lunch again and brought a bottle of kimchi for a present. I've been craving it a LOT lately and spicy things all week. He's bringing me food.... This might get serious
8
|
So, remember that doctor I told you about that I have a crush on that was getting married?? Well, his wife is stalking me... In my defense, I've never acted on it so why would she be so curious about me?
3
|
I think I might have a crush, infatuation or whatever on that Japanese owner who owns the soba restaurant here. I have been to his restaurant twice and cannot get over the fact that he is so polite, dedicated and passionate about his organic handmade...
2
|
Credits to @bymariandrew I was smiling to myself over this. I am sure many of you could relate. The many passer-by crushes I fell in "love" so briefly or swiftly. Sometimes the reasons why you have a crush on someone could be so simple, s...
10
|
It's rare for me to have any reaction towards another person but this guy seemed like my type. Spotted him a few times walking around Barcelona airport on Monday and was on my flight standing in front of us in the queue but I'm not the type...
6
|
I was walking around today. I was ti. d and feeling depressed. My crush came and tried to make me laugh, it worked for a second. I was also wearing this shirt today that has a stretched neck, and it kept falling off my shoulder. When we walked away...
4
|
I saw another counselor-in-training at my camp yesterday, and I kind of developed a small crush on her. I played spit (a card game) with her quickly, and she seemed nice. She's pretty, and she has a cool accent. This is probably the fastest I de...
1
|
And he is amazing. I wish that we could be together, but I have a feeling he was only being flirty with me because we were in Europe together. I also am older than he is by a year, and I am moving in another few months (not to very far away, but wh...
2
|

I Have a Crush
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Have a Crush | Similar Worlds