I Long For Someone to Really Know Me

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I wish there was a person out there that knew me from top to bottom and really, truly knew the depths of my soul. God knows...
2
|
I wonder if it's even possible to really, fundamentally, intimately know someone, and know each other. I'd like for it to be.
2
|
How do/would you share what means something to you with your spouse?
2
|
Often times i think. Hey, im o easy to talk to a great listener, and id be a real great best friend. But then someone tries to get close to me and i clam up thinking why would they want to talk to someone like me. I always think that if people talk ...
2
|
I really struggle to express myself verbally and it can be very frustrating. I am frequently told that my tone of voice needs adjustment.
11
|
Is it possible for someone to really know you when you really don't understand yourself?
7
|
I want what i dont have And when i have it i dont want it, not even knowing that what i had was want i wanted So now im sitting here thinking of all the people i have pushed away when they were willing to give me the friendship i had longed for All...
4
|
5
|
I hate when you take a chance on someone you're not romantically interested in and they break you down even more.
9
|
Some background information; About 6 months ago, I had a friend who cut me off. I haven’t had any contact with him, but when I’m feeling down I have a tendency of sending him messages anyways (somewhat like a journal). I apparently can only send a ce...
5
|
And accept me, help me to become even more the woman I’m meant to be at this point in my life ❤️ There’s nothing like it. It’s been so long since I’ve felt that way...
16
|
I met him on Experience Project years ago. He saw me like no one else ever had. I moved to be with him after over two years of being in a long distance relationship. I was unable to date men at that point. I was over the thought of opening up my deep...
3
|
And to be okay with me. That part is important because a person can know who you are to your core yet hate you. I wouldn't be surprised.
2
|
In other words, having a deep connection with someone...could be any kind though. Friends, significant others etc. Not just a romantic connection but a platonic one as well! Never had close friends. I moved each year so never built firm/close/lasting...
4
|
Immm soo boredddddddd
1
|
I could be wrong, but it doesn't feel like anyone WANTS to know anyone anymore... They would rather form assumptions of a person instead of actually TRYING to know who they are and what made them into who they are.
4
|
But the problem is I'm extremely guarded and I'd be amazed if I lowered it. I've had too many negative experiences with people and it's left me jaded and cynical, and people only see that or worse, they think I've got somethi...
4
|
Those of you who have seen seasons 1-10 of Grey's Anatomy will understand when I say, I so desperately long for a friendship like Meredith and Christina, the twisted sisters who have been my closest friends for years. I would love to find someon...
4
|
I think I maybe too complicated to understand. But that doesn't mean I don't want people to stop trying to 'get' me. One day I hope to be hireath. Find a place to belong. Even if only in my dreams.
8
|
To understand the heart and mind of someone, we must look not at what they have already achieved, but at what they aspire to. The reality of people lies not in what they reveal to us, but what they cannot reveal to us. Therefore, if we could underst...
10
|

I Long For Someone to Really Know Me
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Long For Someone to Really Know Me | Similar Worlds