I Care About Our Planet

The plastic particles infesting the seas is really on my attention just now! The toxins may destroy one source of food for the whole planet, it makes me feel ashamed being human with the scale of it all!
1
|
When is Elon Musk going to fly us to Mars, so we can trash that planet too?
1
|
Thank god I have my own home planet to return to cos this one's going to shit.
4
|
I came to the conclusion I don't really care about the politics behind global warming, or other environmental issues. Whether or not these issues are caused by man or not we only get one planet and I think it is important to treat er well.
5
|
For those who aren't already aware, going vegan is a great way to make a difference every day for the rest of your life. The animal agriculture industry causes a massive amount of damage to the environment, as does the agriculture industry in ge...
2
|
Happy Earth Day... In observance of Earth Day, here are just 10 tips to help make a difference. 1. Replace inefficient incandescent light bulbs with efficient CFLs or LEDs. Not only will you save electricity and money, but you will reduce your ca...
9
|
We have to save the pandas. 🐼
5
|
In Honor of World Water Day...
5
|
It's policy where I work, lowest carbon footprints possible are advocated at all times. It's essential to be aware of this, and I use public transport to get to work rather than driving my car.
4
|
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of hope for it, in the long term.
2
|
Very much so but I know a change is,coming. Very soon.it is already happening but most are to busy fighting and,killing one another to see it.
2
|
Of course I care about the planet, though times like this, I find myself wishing for a patch of localized warming. Global warming is excessive - just keep it within, say, a 20-mile radius of my house.
3
|
Keystone Pipeline Spill in South Dakota... Yesterday, a total of 210,000 gallons (795,000 liters) of oil leaked from the Keystone pipeline in South Dakota, the pipeline's operator, TransCanada, said. Crews shut down the pipeline Thursday mor...
9
|
You dont? How come? For us, it's a home, we don't have another one, Why don't you care? It's dirty but the cleanups begun, Into the seas we must comb, Clouds of pollution never block the sun, Or with stinging eyes we will stare, ...
3
|
It saddens me how so many people are ignorant about the fact that shit's about to hit the fan real hard climate wise. within my lifetime, if nothing drastic is done, we could have a dystopian/ apocalyptic scenario at our hands.
18-21
3
|
Guardians of Earth Let children see the beauty of nature, let them hear it, taste it, smell it and touch it. Tell them why our earth is important to all that dwell here.Let them know they have the right to call themselves "Guardians of Earth...
13
|
Of course I do, it isn't just for us now, but for all the future as well.
13
|
I read somewhere here, it's our only home, we don't have anywhere else we can exist! It's the home human kind should protect not profit from like it was a great and undeniable opportunity, no fear of ruination.
2
|
I love my home, which is on an island off a national land, in an association of countries, on a continent joined at the east by another much larger continent. It gets confusing, not using names trying to describe where you're from. I'm an ...
6
|
I am essentially vegetarian. I do eat fish, but I'm careful about which fish. There are dietary laws to adhere to, and part of this means checking provenance.
4
|

I Care About Our Planet
Categories: Politics

I Care About Our Planet | Similar Worlds