I Find Peace In Nature

Worth the zoom The lighting on them was great ☺️
13
|
I love being out in nature and if it means having to get up at the crack of dawn and to go fishing with hubby to embrace nature then so be it lol ..
18
|
Getting ready to go to my favorite place for a much needed mind clearing hike.
36
|
She was exceptional, thinner than to be a soul, stronger than a tree, more willing to be a mother's hand, not a flower because it is softer than that, an angel is not an exaggeration, nobler than a human being, She w...
1
|
✔ Awake ✔ Blessed ✔ Grateful
8
|
Driving down the highway after a Father's day family thing around 10 PM, which in this part of the world, and this time of the year, is still daylight outside... The sun had long gone down, but the sky still had that pale yellowish/greenish glow...
0
|
9
|
The last week few days have been horrendous. I just left the doctor's office. He's comment to me was: I'm trying to keep you out of the hospital. The antidodics are making me sick. But I'll eat toast or something. So I decided, w...
8
|
I am going to do something different this year for my birthday, which is in this coming week. I am going away to my families holiday house, I need a change of scenery, I need to regenerate my energy and there is nothing like beautiful nature away fro...
12
|
I believe that Nature is a great healer and nowhere do I see that more than in my own parents. When people get into their eighties its often difficult to get them to move out of that comfortable chair and outside in the fresh air. I think a lot of yo...
4
|
I can easily forget how soothing it can be to be immersed in nature, which I feel is a necessity for a majority of people who don't get to see enough of it. These past two days I've finally been able to get myself out in my small town full ...
5
|
Those few moments of solitude, of silence, of peacefulness, of vastness ahead.. Just the breeze, just the trees and the cold, the vast valley, clouds and the sun, Just Nature.. like anywhere else.. Those few moments where nothing else matters, simp...
0
|
In this cold dark night if it wasn't for my shadow and my furry pal the moon and the stars ...I'd feel alone.
0
|

I Find Peace In Nature
Categories: Travel

I Find Peace In Nature | Similar Worlds