I Find Peace In Nature

I Find Peace In Nature
From my Monday adventures
+ 18 10 replies 44 views Apr 29, 2020 |
I Find Peace In Nature
Getting ready to go to my favorite place for a much needed mind clearing hike.
+ 36 39 replies 147 views Apr 9, 2019 |
I Find Peace In Nature
She was exceptional, thinner than to be a soul, stronger than a tree, more willing to be a mother's hand, not a flower because it is softer than that, an angel is not an exaggeration, nobler than a human being, She w...
I Find Peace In Nature
✔ Awake ✔ Blessed ✔ Grateful
I Find Peace In Nature
Driving down the highway after a Father's day family thing around 10 PM, which in this part of the world, and this time of the year, is still daylight outside... The sun had long gone down, but the sky still had that pale yellowish/greenish glow...
+ 0 0 replies 4 views Jun 18, 2018 |
I Find Peace In Nature
+ 9 8 replies 33 views Apr 15, 2018 |
I Find Peace In Nature
The last week few days have been horrendous. I just left the doctor's office. He's comment to me was: I'm trying to keep you out of the hospital. The antidodics are making me sick. But I'll eat toast or something. So I decided, w...
+ 8 11 replies 28 views Sep 16, 2017 |
I Find Peace In Nature
I am going to do something different this year for my birthday, which is in this coming week. I am going away to my families holiday house, I need a change of scenery, I need to regenerate my energy and there is nothing like beautiful nature away fro...
+ 12 5 replies 20 views Aug 13, 2017 |
I Find Peace In Nature
I believe that Nature is a great healer and nowhere do I see that more than in my own parents. When people get into their eighties its often difficult to get them to move out of that comfortable chair and outside in the fresh air. I think a lot of yo...
+ 4 1 reply 7 views Jul 23, 2017 |
I Find Peace In Nature
I can easily forget how soothing it can be to be immersed in nature, which I feel is a necessity for a majority of people who don't get to see enough of it. These past two days I've finally been able to get myself out in my small town full ...
+ 5 4 replies 22 views Aug 2, 2016 |
I Find Peace In Nature
Those few moments of solitude, of silence, of peacefulness, of vastness ahead.. Just the breeze, just the trees and the cold, the vast valley, clouds and the sun, Just Nature.. like anywhere else.. Those few moments where nothing else matters, simp...
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Feb 11, 2016 |

I Find Peace In Nature
Travel