Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I'm Angry
Right now i'm trembling with anger. I don't want to say why because it involves my personal life. But Im seriously about ready to smash the fucking TV in my room. I'm not exaggerating.
2
|
I know that feel very well, you can try taking your anger out on unbreakable things...or just scream along to your rage playlist
That is seriously not good. :(
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Hope it's turned off if and when you smash it. People have been electrocuted that way.
Smash it, if you must. Just don't hurt your hand.
Selah ·
If it feels good, do it.
You can't possibly be serious!
WhatShallIcallyou · 46-50, M
You need to practice some anger management.
The only recommended way to physically vent the anger is exercise like a run.
Talking to people you are not angry with about the situation may help.
Writing it down may help.

Anger occurs when our rights have been violated. The anger helps us mobilise our energy to put things right again. However a physical manifestation of anger is rarely appropriate in the modern world (just think of road rage). It is useful to consider which rights have been violated and if they are really rights. Back to road rage. Someone can get angry that another car has cut in-front of them. Perhaps the right being infringed is that it is 'my road'. Thinking about it allows you to get to the conclusion that it is not your road, but a shared resource.
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
👍👌
candycane · 26-30, F
Turn the channel. Haha get u a punching bag and hang in your room take your anger out on it
JaneDoe23 · F
I know the feeling. I threw my cell phone against a wall yesterday and broke it. That the second one I've broken this year. It's been a rough year.
AnukBinary · M
I jus want to thank you for sharing what I could never share🙏 Now about whats going on.. Do you jus need to vent? Or are you seeking comfort to helping you relax? Either way both is fine with me..

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I'm Angry | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds