Email or Username

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

What's your thoughts on young ladies selling their virginity to the highest bidder?
Just saw an article of a 19 year old who has accepted an offer of over $2 million.
|
DropsOfPain · 26-30, F
Hookers.
iMystery · M
[@509132,DropsOfPain] 😆
Justlilme · 26-30, F
Jesus fucking Christ. That's insane
iMystery · M
[@522750,Justlilme] Well its happening. She sold it via an Escort Agency in Germany.
Wishingwellguy · 36-40, M
Amazing how little respect people have for themselves at any age , when it comes to greed and money
Thevy29 · 31-35, M
$2 million. Wow. Well that is college paid for.
iMystery · M
[@622125,Thevy29] Actually that is exactly what she said she is doing it for.. to pay for college tuition and to travel the world.
May as well get some money for it lol
iMystery · M
[@610818,lillymoon] 😂
Hurttoomuch · 46-50, F
Sick world we live in
NorthernRoses · 18-21, F
Damn it why didn't I think of doing that, 2 million is a lot of money
iMystery · M
[@427579,NorthernRoses] It sure is lol 😂
Babylon · 36-40, F
Why should I judge her. I have never been poor, I have never felt the need to sell myself.
What about judging the men who are prepared to spend so much money for a virgin.

TBH it's a better and safer way to lose ones virginity than me.
iMystery · M
[@406205,Babylon] I was thinking along the lines of... Giving to it a guy who ends up breaking your heart and you gaining nothing but sadness from it VS giving it up for more than 2 million and not suffer a broken heart 🤔
Babylon · 36-40, F
[@475466,iMystery] or in my case having someone take it from you without consent.

At the end of the day she is only doing it because there is a demand for it
iMystery · M
[@406205,Babylon] You have a valid point. 🤔
PlumBerries · 22-25, F
[c=#7700B2]gotta pay those bills somehow haha[/c]
iMystery · M
[@10586,PlumBerries] 😂
Justlilme · 26-30, F
Sad. But for two million I would consider it. That ship sailed years ago tho lol
iMystery · M
[@522750,Justlilme] Lol... but this opens the door to becoming an "agent" and earning a percentage of the total bid 🤔.... 😂
Justlilme · 26-30, F
[@475466,iMystery] Honestly the whole idea is appalling. I'm thinking of some fat gross old rich guy like Trump ruining a woman's sex life forever from the one first disgusting experience

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

What's your thoughts on young ladies selling ... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds