What is something you have in your residence that most people don’t have in theirs?

(Normal purchased item, not something highly customized like monogrammed bath towels)
jackson55 · M
11 motorcycles.
jackson55 · M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] The old one are for sure. The one my wife rides is a 2013. She doesn’t care to ride a motorcycle any more.
[@15676,jackson55] i don't deny they are easier to get on, and easier to ride .

My fear is, is that many that choose scooters , are the ones I see in sneakers and no gloves, only a helmet.

It's like they think they don't have to wear protective clothing...it makes me cringe when I see them.
jackson55 · M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] Over 18 don’t have to wear a helmet either. It’s a different class of people that rides them. Shorts, tank tops, no helmet, flip flops. They aren’t like motorcycles, one can’t fall off a scooter.
a cheap used exercise bike from the old Salvation Army cheap-store.

Its not so cheap anymore.
A whaling harpoon
[@710445,Stillwaiting] 👀
[@912138,OogieBoogie] An inherited item from an uncle who decorated in a nautical theme around his pool
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
A 5 foot suit of armor.
[@484541,QueenandCrown] dayum!👀
Ah, I feel I have two:
Godiva- a 1970's shop model that i salvaged,
And is in the middle of a paint job...

And my great grandmother's sewing machine from Germany, rare in its make , but loved and still used to this day...recently by my daughter...
[@912138,OogieBoogie] It is indeed a great treasure.
[@912138,OogieBoogie] love both items!
[@1118414,SoapOperaglasses]man !
So do I. Godiva serves no purpose but to listen to my rants😂...the sewing machine however, she got used to make a birthday present recently...so she's as good as the day she was made 🤗
Rooster · M
Something everyone should have that lives away from the city. A fuel cell generator! Last forever!
Rooster · M
[@1143040,Iwillwait] You'll have to look it up for the specs but it kicks on as soon as power is out.
Iwillwait · M
[@527571,Rooster] generator.
Rooster · M
[@1143040,Iwillwait] Yep!
Harmonium1923 · 51-55, M
A library ladder.
I can only think of myself.
An antique piano chair with adjustable rotating seat.
Haha!!! 😍 Does it have claw feet too? 😃[@372263,Harmonium1923]
Harmonium1923 · 51-55, M
[@372543,Vivaci] yes. Claw feet grasping glass balls. I’ll try to get you a photo later.
Omg! Same here...I’ll do the same. Ty! 🤗[@372263,Harmonium1923]
A specialty exercise bike used by physical therapists and a antique violin.
[@527571,Rooster] Good morning 🌞☕☕☕ How are you today?
Rooster · M
[@78387,Stereoguy] So far, so good! LOL
[@527571,Rooster] Outstanding! Keep up the good work. 🙂🙂🙂
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
Fire extinguisher
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
A German officer’s sword from WWII and a 1940’s RCA Victrola radio/record player console.
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] I have a Japanese offices sword from WWII and two VCR's. 🙂
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] Nice! I finally donated the last of the VCR’s I was holding onto. One was a Batman one that I kept so long because it was just that nifty.
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] I really don't know why we have them. We do still have about 8 VHS movies. Lol!! We never watch them though.
Tyr77 · 41-45, M
A GameBoy Advance micro.
A small loom with a rug and the tools to make it made in Iran, have it hanging on my wall.
StevenIzzi · 51-55, M
Watches that cost over 50K.

I used to collect watches when I would win poker tournaments.

This is my A. Lange & Sohne Langematik Perpetual. It retails for about 92K.
It makes Rolex look like a Timex.

My dream watch is still the Patek Philippe Grand Complications Model 5208P-001 (over 1 million dollars) but that is never going to happen.

[@393772,StevenIzzi] Cool! 🙂🙂🙂🙂
Neat! 😍[@393772,StevenIzzi]
Nothing particularly unique tbh
I have an antique surgical instrument box that my ex gifted me. It was made around 1910. That cost her £987. Couple of instrumentscwere missing though..
RogueLoner · 61-69, M
(5) large one and two man cross cut timber saws. They were hanging in the basement. I'm [i]thinking about[/i] cleaning them up and hanging one or two on the wall.

[@609293,RogueLoner] they are amazing things , so well built .
My sister had a different one , and they used it to heat their hot water for the house in winter.

Which one is the burn chamber?
RogueLoner · 61-69, M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] It weighs about 1200 pounds. The burn chamber is the door to the left.
Yes, this has a hot water reservoir too.

This pic it's sooty. I cleaned it up. It's beautiful.
[@609293,RogueLoner] I love how things made long ago were made to last, and look beautiful.

Recently my daughter wanted to make a personalised blanket for a friend .
And in the rush of when I moved, some things didn't get treated very gently ...got my sewing machine out and it wasn't working properly....but then I got out my grandmother's old hand driven one...took an hour to clean, realign and oil, but it worked as well as it did when I was a child.
And its still beautiful. 😊
Iwillwait · M
An insane persons running around dancing like a stripper monkey sorta.
Max13 · 26-30, M
Many things .
StevenIzzi · 51-55, M
How much is too much?

Iwillwait · M
[@393772,StevenIzzi] Oh Gi! That's a lot of Gi's. 😎
TexChik · F
[@393772,StevenIzzi] Nice ! *Bows* Respects 😉
Azlotto · M
An ozone generator.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
This is one
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2qT2M-d5nE]
and this..
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7vHMhZtoE]
This toaster has Mickey's face on one side and his hand on the other.
The videos are not me, just ones that show what I have.
I have on old stereo/record player made to look like an old school desk with the ink well on it. It opens like a desk top would.

Last is treadle sewing machine.

jackson55 · M
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] We have a sewing machine similar to that one.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
[@15676,jackson55] I got the cabinet off the curb and bought the machine that matches. It works and I love it!
jackson55 · M
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] The machine we have belonged to my wife’s grandmother. It was purchased in Sacramento Ca in 1917. We have the receipt.
akindheart · 61-69, F
lots of fabric and sewing machines
HauntedWitch · 56-60, F
A ghost or demonic entity (see my screen name). 👻 Actually, it's probably just 'old house' noises.
SarahAndSamantha · 46-50, F
A plethora of halloween masks and props.
BalmyNites · F
Hot tub
* hides monogrammed bath towels * 😔