Biden apologizes for telling radio host 'you ain't black' if you are considering a vote for Trump. How does Biden get away with his racist comments?
2
|
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Same way Trump does I guess?
Statistically this is a sound statement. Correct would be. You likely ain't black.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@1078097,CallMeMrYeshua] no excuse for racist remarks from any politician they should be above that and set an example otherwise the racial divide will never end joe biden should apologise for this remark if deemed offensive
Ynotisay · M
[@3749,smiler2012] He already did.
"I shouldn't have been such a wise guy. I don't take [the black vote] for granted at all. And no one, no one should have to vote for any party, based on their race, their religion, their background. There are African-Americans who think that Trump was worth voting for. I don't think so, I'm prepared to put my record against his. That was the bottom line and it was really unfortunate, I shouldn't have been so cavalier."

The man has fought for a long time for the black community. His RECORD his proof of that. So when you see the foot stompers coming out of the woodwork, like the fool who made this post, just know that they're petulant children fighting for the REAL piece of shit racist in Trump.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] well good i can say at least one candidate for the next president of the united state has humility and can apologise and realise when he has made a genuine error of judgement unlike his self opinionated arrogant racist counterpart
Ynotisay · M
Are there other racist comments? Or just comments sold as racist by actual racists?
Zebrawl · F
I don’t know. I think the same thing about poor people. I wonder why they don’t vote Democrat. But it doesn’t take up much space in my head. I know some people no matter their income are America first or have some other reason to vote republican or not vote.
Thank you Dems for putting up the epitome of the Dem party..
Just needs a hood
curiosi · 56-60, F
Liberal play book, just like Hollywood elites. Say something stupid and when it doesn't fly well apologize and all is forgotten. Doesn't work the same when it's republican, they will dig up something said from 50 years ago and never let it go.
Typical hypocrite bullshit. [@423488,curiosi]
He is a liberal and so is the media. They firmly believe the end justifies the means.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/06/85/40/DukeOfEarle-XoAwJXBw5DvWu62.jpg][@78387,Stereoguy]
CallMeMrYeshua · 31-35, M
[@573853,DukeOfEarle] one and the same
Please don't blame Biden, it's not his fault he's brain dead.
Goodness · 18-21, F
I agree with Ynotisay. It's an unfortunately awkward way of saying that under Trump blacks cannot expect a fair shake. It only sounds racist to those anxious to yell RACIST! at the slightest first inkling.
Dan439 · 31-35, M
Trump is an [b]actual[/b] racist, plain and simple. How any sane black person could be a supporter of his is beyond me.
Dan439 · 31-35, M
[@1431,thedarkside] I'm not a Trump supporter, though 🤷🏾‍♂️.
CallMeMrYeshua · 31-35, M
[@1431,thedarkside] I have an uncle (deceased) who worked at Trump's Taj Mahal. He said Trump was a nice guy.
[@1078097,CallMeMrYeshua] I have two cousins that worked at one of Trump's casinos In Atlantic City, both of them said exactly the same thing.

Biden apologizes for telling radio host 'you ... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds