If you won an Oscar, where in your home would you place it?
Why that particular place?
0
|
JovialPlutonian · 31-35, M
In the bin
Orlbe · 22-25, F
My attic
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
In between the Golden Palm and Golden bear, just in front of my Emmy and Golden Globe, but behind my noble price. I think... it will feel more at home right there.
Nimbus · M
With the others I have.
Moonpenny · F
[@1313,Nimbus] Slick 😁
Nimbus · M
[@227793,Moonpenny] ;)
Inside my wardrobe
Leggs · 41-45, T
Probably end up on the back porch with the other useless junk I refuse to part with.
StellasXOF · 36-40
Id have to buy a different home 😄
StellasXOF · 36-40
Noooo 😲 why? Was there someone else with that name here who was into that? 😳[@421865,Kwek00]
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@209334,StellasXOF]
Stella has entire channel on youtube. She is more shaven then you tough.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3HN-MmJc4]
StellasXOF · 36-40
[@421865,Kwek00] oooooooh i see
Budwick · 61-69, M
I have an especially nice trash can I'd love to dump an Oscar into.
The they can haul it away to some landfill.
And, I will would rest easy knowing that Oscar will spend eternity in a place it truly deserves.
Budwick · 61-69, M
[@1073121,Leggs] No, I got one of these beauty's! It's ideal for central collection, transporting and shipping recyclable waste with heavy duty construction and convenient features. Large capacity saves labor and reduces collection costs. Heavy-duty 8" wheels maneuver easily, even over steps or curbing and feature a rugged, molded-in axle retainer for strength. The attached hinged lid fits tightly and locks open for easy emptying. Tough durable construction provides long life. Rounded corners and smooth contours are easy to clean.
[image=https://www.rhinotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Web-Trash-can.jpg]
Leggs · 41-45, T
[@841775,Budwick] I am jealous!
Budwick · 61-69, M
[@1073121,Leggs] Yeah, I hear that a lot.
But, when you want to get rid of unwanted crap like an Oscar, you want the very best container to dispose of it.
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
Is it full of chocolate, if not I don't want it.
Leggs · 41-45, T
What is the point of an Oscar anyways? Or any trophy for that matter? I mean unless it were gold and you could sell it to one of those shops where some guy stands outside with a sign saying "we buy gold".

The same poor man's strip mall with the coin shop, check cashing/liquor place, pawn shop, and tobacco store.
Budwick · 61-69, M
[@1073121,Leggs] In the case of Oscars, it just one of many opportunities for the rich and famous elites of Hollyweird to tell each other how wonderful and important they are.
Leggs · 41-45, T
[@841775,Budwick] I guess getting paid millions of dollars for their work just isn't enough.

If you won an Oscar, where in your home would you ... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds