Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
Recklessly.
In a forest
Henal · 22-25, F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Any specific reason why?
Peppa · 26-30, F
As i do doing whatever i want. Mostly i would travel, educate myself and others
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
Very......... Not good...... Uh... Can't think of the word... Y'know... Like blowing $2000 on a stupid shirt not good.. ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ/
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
[@8201,Henal] Sure, why not. Sky's the limit right? I'ma make all the cats envious of my swagginz. ┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛
Henal · 22-25, F
[@374110,bearinthebigbluehouse] Go for it! They'll be at your feet in no time
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
[@8201,Henal] Aaaaaaay.... I like the enthusiasm. ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
Same as I am now. Only in a self contained castle in a forest with fembots as maids.
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
I would start a foundation to fund deserving individuals and projects.

And I would have the best toys imaginable.
Pherick · 36-40, M
More traveling and some servants. Chef, maid, personal assistant, and a driver. Also I would fix up my house, I don't need to move into a mansion.
Henal · 22-25, F
[@376875,Pherick] Sounds nice 😂
Pherick · 36-40, M
[@8201,Henal] Nothing too crazy, just my life now, with some upgrades :)
Henal · 22-25, F
[@376875,Pherick] That's fair enough :) If it makes you happy go for it
sonofsasquatch · 26-30, M
not working. not lifting a finger for shit.
Henal · 22-25, F
[@961800,sonofsasquatch] Wouldn't you get bored?
sonofsasquatch · 26-30, M
[@8201,Henal] I could always buy drugs..
Henal · 22-25, F
[@961800,sonofsasquatch] Go for it then lol. Your life, your decision
Keaten · 31-35, M
I would live a simple and humble, quiet life, much like I do now, only I would be able to help a lot more people and do a lot more good for others. Nothing big or extravagant!
Henal · 22-25, F
[@804717,Keaten] A simple life, I like it ☺️
Keaten · 31-35, M
[@8201,Henal] Thank you! The most good is done when no one knows about it. It has to be that way I guess.
grayhalo · 41-45, M
As anonymously as possible.
NativeOregonian · 46-50
There is a hotel condo with a restaurant on the Oregon coast in Lincoln City that I would love to live at, right on the beach itself facing the Pacific ☺️
Henal · 22-25, F
[@712671,NativeOregonian] That sounds lovely ☺️
NativeOregonian · 46-50
[@8201,Henal] It is very nice :) The lower floor condos may be small, but they also have kitchenettes, and with a restaurant on site, room service and housekeeping is available too. The smaller ones average $140k for 350sq., while the larger ones are multiroom suites that can fetch close to $500k for about 800sq.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
Making anime
I’d build an off-grid home in a beautiful setting with plenty of trees, a fishing stream nearby, have a nice treehouse out back, and have a raised bed garden and fruit orchard. Some chickens for eggs....and a greenhouse or two, one would be a hydroponic one to have veggies in the winter.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
I'd spend my money responsibly on booze and hookers
SecretWish · 36-40, F
[c=#359E00] just like i want, i want A i get A, i want B i get B[/c]
[@659125,Kiriko] ehhhh thatd make you unhappy i promise
SecretWish · 36-40, F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] [c=#359E00]but why unhappy?[/c] 😲
JarJarBoom · 36-40, F
I wouldn't mind owning a multitude of houses, a beach house, a lake cabin and probably a condo in NYC
I’d travel the world... explore different cultures and live different lifestyles.
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
On a beach. Maybe takeup painting, learn to play an instrument.
ImKelsey · 22-25, F
In relative seclusion. The world must go its way.
Foxyfoxfox · 51-55, F
Travel!!
Reemar · 26-30, F
Being a Secret Santa to good people trying to do good things... Travelling.. Just living my best life I guess.
Henal · 22-25, F
[@964947,Reemar] That's sweet ☺️
UckfayOuyayOotay · 46-50, M
I'd have a decent sized house with a giant aquarium in the living room and a workshop in back with every tool and material I'd need to build whatever weird thing comes to mind.
NativeOregonian · 46-50
[@902747,Zaphod42] Like a cloaking device for the Heart of Gold?
UckfayOuyayOotay · 46-50, M
[@712671,NativeOregonian] Nah, SEP fields are much easier to build and just as effective ;-)
iagreed · 61-69, M
I would set up an organization giving small start up loans to women, especially in developing countries. Which reminds me I need to start doing lotto again.
SlovelyNertzo · 22-25, M
If I had $7,250,000,000 U.S. I'd give every man, woman and child in the world $1 to spend or invest as each person wished.
Emortal · M
Create a charity
Not personally that ostentatiously. But a lot more altruistically. I’ve always wanted to establish an artists’ colony in Carmel, for both visual artists and musicians.
Henal · 22-25, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Can I join?
[@8201,Henal] Absolutely ! 🤗
Henal · 22-25, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Yay ☺️
A perpetual orgy of sex, art and nakedness.
Effloresce · 22-25, F
Exploring the world and helping others
Make my life truly happy and me those I love happy also.

But most importantly, provide education to the less fortunate in Asia
Abbenthewolf · 16-17, M
As far from society as I can get.
MrAverage1965 · 61-69, M
Managing a charity that distributed my resources to those more needy
Firegod74 · 46-50, M
I would like to buy a really big park in the middle of the city and fence it off to keep people out. Then build a really nice log home and live there. See I grew up in the country but love the city. This way I could have my country life but still have a quick stroll to a Cafe for pie if I want.
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
[@636092,Firegod74] We have some folks who have basically done that here. I think when they bought and built their homes, the property was on the edge of town, but now it's more toward the center. They have a small forest with all the roads in heavily marked with PRIVATE PROPERTY.
Firegod74 · 46-50, M
[@10617,DunningKruger] that would be glorious
Not really differently from the way I do. I would just own my home.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
I'd build my own home by the beach in a quiet place and then travel and help people
Talk about the present.
Helping others, probably go drill water wells in 3rd world countries.
FutureIdol · 26-30, M
Lavishly
Mindful · 51-55, F
Designing, directing helping, enjoying life, connecting with nature a little more, branching out to help others
I'd build a solar-thermal generator in the industrial areas of Adelaide, Melbourne, Wollongong, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Darwin, and Perth in Australia.

I would donate substantial capital to the NGO, [i]Climate Foundation[/i]. Oceanic mariculture - just off continental shelves - of seaweed ecosystems includes seeding floating rings of rope, anchored to the seafloor, with edible varieties of kelp and three kinds of molluscs. These create a symbiotic and balanced ecosystem. Seaweeds and fish can be sustainably harvested. It's one of the most effective means of drawing excess carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere and water, and creating more oxygen. As of 2020, a number of commercially successful trials have taken place in Hawaii, the Philippines, Puerto Rico and Tasmania. (Read Tim Flannery's [i]Sunlight and Seaweed[/i] or Paul Hawkin's [i]Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming.

I'd start an Australian equivalent of the Sierra Club. There is one already but it's too small and is not yet achieving significant results. I'd aim for it to create a system of linked ecological reserves, so that animal and plant species can retain genetic diversity to help save them from extinction.

I'd set up a number of foundations for remote outback Aborigines and Torres Strait Islander communities. I'd install first nations managers with high integrity and qualifications to run them. Three levels of independent auditing to prevent fraud or misuse. I'd keep an eye on the results. At least 50% of staff to be specialists who were born and raised in the local area.
These foundations would build and maintain:
- Roof-top linked solar voltaic electricity with batteries. Ensure ongoing maintenance.
- Free medical centres which would include doctors, nurses, dentists, mid-wives, obstetrician, surgeon, pediatrician, eye and ear specialist, nutritionist, drug and alcohol specialist and trauma counsellors.
- Free schools which teach traditional tribal culture and language as well as English and the national curriculum. Use a Bridging the Gap strategy to offer maximum choice and opportunity to young people.
- After hours activities and outward bound adventures.

There would be more, but that's enough for now.
Byron8by7 · M
I would have my own home. I would live modestly, however - nothing extravagant, no fancy car(s), etc.