How good are you at interviews?
1
|
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/32/00/69/waleskinder-eowcT2BePssSfum.jpg]
God awful. I'm far more impressive on paper than I am in person.
SweetMae · 61-69, F
I have gotten every job I interviewed for.
MorbidCynic · 22-25, F
I only ever had two interviews but I got both jobs. So far I have a 100% success rate,
royalblue1193 · 22-25, M
No comment
I have been trained for interview with media .....I'm pretty good...
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Pretty good. I think I've gotten every job I interviewed for. I just kind of adopt the philosophy that we're both there to figure out if the job and I are right for each other, and that kind of erases the rejection stress, because it could work out that I don't want [i]them.[/i]
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Speak to my Agent!
Pretty good
MarkA · 51-55, M
I'm one of those odd people who actually enjoys job interviews. All you're doing is chatting to people about the things you are good at. What's not to like?
Yes, some interviewers slip in the odd stupid question, but just be honest and just be yourself. And don't over-exaggerate your skills just to get the job because.....,if you do, you WILL get found out very quickly and that's when you'll feel the pressure and stress, and it's just not worth it!

How good are you at interviews? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds