Is there any excuse for a husband/wife to hit their "beloved" partner?
Sometimes they are only married in papers but not married in hearts
0
|
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
A shovel and a shallow grave are part of the extended family.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Yes quite often in fact. Sometimes in the throes of passion she may want a spank to get her in the mood.
Lissa · 31-35, F
Hell no. Domestic violence is wrong.
sighs
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
Not ever it's totally wrong.
ItsGonnaBeOk · 22-25, M
[@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde] Earlier I was reading a story on Facebook about a woman who were invited to her ex fiancée wedding, she wanted to go but her husband refused she called him dull and he bested the living crap out of her.

And everyone in the comments is saying its her fault, reading those comment mad my blood boil
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@34948,IJustWantToSleep] she should have him arrested and file for divorce then put on social her point of view.
My boyfriend has no issue with my exes nor I with his.
There is no excuse at all.
ItsGonnaBeOk · 22-25, M
See that's what I am talking about, she hits you and you hug her.
ItsGonnaBeOk · 22-25, M
[@510099,Mulder] I know in some cases women go too far , I know a woman who tried to stab her husband in front of their children.
Mulder · 36-40, M
[@34948,IJustWantToSleep] yes, I used love to defuse the situation, her hitting me was an emotional reaction to my razor tounge. I guess I kinda see your point because I don't think a man could be defused with love and a hug. My best friend threw some mashed potatos at the wall got slapped by his wife, used my phone to call the law and they took him to jail because they talked to her and she lied saying he pushed, that never happened and when my friend got out of jail he refused to even talk to her until she told the truth which she eventually did.
Deadcutie · 13-15, F
Yes.. if the other becomes homicidal or suicidal and you need to incompacitate them.
ItsGonnaBeOk · 22-25, M
[@526516,Deadcutie] I get the homicide part but suicide?
Deadcutie · 13-15, F
[@34948,IJustWantToSleep] if the love of my life was suicidal and I had an opportunity to physically intervene, I'm going to do all I can to wrestle the Gunn, knife or whatever, all options are on the table including temporarily knocking her out with a blow.. she will thank me in the morning..
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
Never ... ever ... but, it is okay for a wife to punch her boyfriend, if he showed up late
1957Mike · 61-69, M
No not at all! Only a coward hits their spouse or significant other!
Mulder · 36-40, M
In almost all circumstances it is inexcusable however if like one partner was abusing their child and the other attacked the abuser then it's justified atleast to me.

Is there any excuse for a husband/wife to hit thei... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds