What was your first relationship like?
Why do you think it ended (if it did :/ )?
6
|
DDonde · 26-30, M
Typical high school romance.
It moved into a long-distance thing and she got tired of putting up with me.
MysterySci · 18-21, F
[@373024,DDonde] Awww. Long distance relationships can be very hard since people live so farther away from each other. :/
BiNudistMom · 46-50, F
ended up marrying him 😀
MysterySci · 18-21, F
[@254342,BiNudistMom] Wow :D congratulations!
[@254342,BiNudistMom] nice 😊
BiNudistMom · 46-50, F
[@11682,MysterySci] Thanks!
BondGirl84 · 31-35, F
Gud at 1st but we both realised we were too different, we ended up parting ways
ReticentStorm · 22-25, F
My first relationship ended as he had a great opportunity across the country that he couldn't pass up. We didn't see a future for us if he left, so we ended it on good terms.
Afterhoursdownlow · 36-40, M
It was intense emotionally and sexually. She was all I lived and breathed. But we were also very young and when we started growing as people we grew in different directions. Things that she never let me know were important to her became big deals after 2 years and I was left asking if she loved me for me or some greater idea of who she hoped I could change to become. I don’t think my emotions were ever turned up as high as they were in that relationship. To this day I’ll still have small flashes of remembering little moments and because I didn’t deal with our breakup properly they still manage to twist a knife inside me sometimes.
Lostandconfused · 26-30, F
I never had a relationship. But sexually I was raped at the age of 14.
MysterySci · 18-21, F
[@864948,Lostandconfused] :'( I'm sorry.
Lostandconfused · 26-30, F
[@11682,MysterySci] worst thing was I could not tell it to anyone. I was very depressed I was also bullied and was hated as a kid.
33person · 22-25, M
Great for me, and not so great for my partner.
Lack of mutual knowledge of the latter and lack of my own self-awareness.
We used to be left in the house together. I was 9 and she was 7. I thought we were going to get married 😂
JustNik · 46-50, F
We got along very well. We had fun. We were comfortable with each other. He got bored with me.
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, MVIP
It ended because i told her i wouldnt put my thing in her coochie until marriage

What was your first relationship like? | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds