I Hate Myself

I am always a jinx.

No matter how happy I am I never feel truly happy for a day without a bad luck.

I accidentally broke my sister's blender. Not only those things are hell expensive, my money now barely just enough for myself.
Om2014 · 31-35, M
Hope you feel better soon. Dont beat urself over it. Pay them back not with money necessarily
ilovefood · 22-25, F
[@948854,Om2014] How can I? Where I am gonna find large amount of money to pay it back?

Please don't talk about negotiate. She is already put silent treatment on me now.
Om2014 · 31-35, M
[@580819,ilovefood] let her be. Give it some time. Give urself sometime. Do something you like. Later when she is "normal" you can apologize and maybe treat her in some way, maybe just help with her chores or smthng.. Sometimes one single little random act of kindness can heal.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
sorry to here this maybe so i know you feel guilty but accidents do happen do not beat yourself up over it🤗 [@580819,ilovefood]
ilovefood · 22-25, F
[@3749,smiler2012] You are too kind. My brain is beyond optimistic right now.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@580819,ilovefood] you never did it on purpose you seem just to be cursed with misfortune never mind you know worse things happen at sea please do not worry ♥️
Babaji · 70-79, M
Find the happiness you seek within yourself.
It's there beyond your thoughts. Look within.
Through deep meditation you can find that place beyond thought,
that is pure peace and happiness. Be still and find the river
of joy within yourself.

I Hate Myself
Depression Health