I Like to Write From Time to Time

What does the moon dream about?

The moon sleeps all day. But that is ok since her job is at night. When she sleeps she dreams about star babies waking up crying and being fed by the milky way. She has dreams where she is flying and has satellites all around her like Saturn. She travels to other worlds and sometimes she dreams she is a human and takes a trip to earth and explores all the wonders she has only heard about from the books she's read. Sometimes she has dreams where she's back at space school, and she has forgotten her locker combination and is going to be late for her astrology class. Then she gets there, and there is going to be a test and she's not prepared.
dark548 · 26-30, M
AliceinWonderland · 36-40, F
[@353241,dark548] thanks :)
Allelse · 31-35, M
That is beautiful, I really like that, did you come up with that?
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@226612,AliceinWonderland] It'd be great like that!!! With great pictures of the moon doing all kinds of things, it'd be a great story for parents to read to their kids at bedtime. :)
AliceinWonderland · 36-40, F
[@415694,Allelse] ok now you will be my publisher, we need to find an illustrator pronto!
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@226612,AliceinWonderland] I know an illustrator, I got her to do some work for me and she was great. But ah, I'm sorry I'm no publisher. :(
AussieWhisperer · 100+, M
He is watching Alice's cute ass over in Wonderland

I Like to Write From Time to Time