I've Made Mistakes In Life

The guilt of those mistakes can be a burden unlike any other. Crisis of soul is what I call it.
7
|
I make a ridiculous amount of mistakes. I'm starting to think I'm cursed and good for nothing.
2
|
Ive made plenty of mistakes in life, mostly small ones.. but the biggest of all has to wasting so many years on someone who i knew wasnt right for me, not sure i ever loved him..i just didnt want to be alone so i put up with substandard treatment for...
3
|
All of us had some of us can't stop,get me off this damn ride they call life🤔
7
|
I was moving a small pot of boiling water to the sink and I burned my finger on the metal handle- I dropped the pot and hot water splashed all over my right arm, shoulder, and face. Cooking is hella dangerous 😅
2
|
I'm going to eat most things with a lot of chili peppers in them regardless of most situations...but I do regret drinking milk
0
|
Everyone does. But those mistakes doesn't make or tell who you are. I won't judge you for any mistake because we are human and everyone makes mistakes so if I judge you then I'm judging myself.
3
|
I've made a horrible mistake at work today..an unforgivable one.. i just found out :( I have no excuse really other than that i am so tired.. but it was stupid to make a mistake like that :( I have been working 11-12 hour days for the last fe...
9
|
And there will be more to come. Such is life. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them. You hear that? No more jumping head-first into relationships that end up ripping a little more of my heart away each time. Go slow...
7
|
my biggest mistake: falling in love
18-21
0
|
Knowingly and unknowinglingly making mistakes..there is a difference between them. That is the reason why It is so important to know the difference between the good and bad. Reference is needed for being able to distinguish. And who is the best t...
0
|
I have made many, but I am not giving up here! I'll always remain confident. I'm booking a lot more modeling gigs and I'm excited for the future. :)
0
|
Mmmm... Mistakes! Mistakes aren't always bad in reality... But this feeling like it's the end of the world does take a while to go away xD I just have to remind myself that I made a decision that will be good in the long run... Maybe one da...
0
|

I've Made Mistakes In Life

I've Made Mistakes In Life (Page 3) | Similar Worlds