I've Made Mistakes In Life

When I was a sophomore in college back in the fall of 1997, I had to take Statistics. Not only was it difficult, but my instructor was very tough. He would take points off for the smallest, most minor things. At one point, I had a D and was really ...
3
|
I just ordered two different shipments of the same pair of long distance shoes online. 😓 I hadn't even realized until today, and it's too late for me to cancel an order. So I guess I'll be getting two of the same pair 🤷🏿‍♀️...
1
|
I make mistakes but I'm so good at it but learned. I have no problem making mistakes lol. My mom says that it's okay to make mistakes and we're SUPPOSED to make mistakes. It's how we learn and the biggest mistake is never making t...
3
|
i never thought i would make this mistake. both of my parents are smokers our Brand coats 18.50 a pack and now i smoke , i tried to quit three times now. but i just cant seem to kick it.
1
|
... Too much coffee. Can't sleep. Send help.
7
|
I had an abortion when I was 17. I’ll never forget the regret I felt the morning afterwards. I was pressured into it by the father of the baby.
9
|
The important thing is that I've learned from my mistakes.
1
|
I got married in 1992. I can't say it was the "happiest day of my life". I was very much in love, yet I felt terribly anxious about what lied ahead... I had been living with my parents to save money, had just started my first real job,...
2
|
"I'm bad but I'm not as bad to God as the other people" ................ Alright then. I insist to tell you this reality. That belief of innocence you claim of yourself is far from real. Everyone applies to this myself included. W...
1
|
Just got pulled over and got a ticket, for the first time in years. I hate that feeling, seeing the lights in your mirror!
3
|
I made the mistake of not taking college seriously and nearly failed my first semester last year, ended up on academic probation. This year I'm a sophomore and doing much better.
4
|
Who hasn't? Who said life would be easy? No one, but everyone wants it to be I've made mistakes at just about every level in my life: from being a parent, a spouse, an employee & of my own volition Of course I'm not proud, I...
5
|
Forgiving a old friend again and again for lying and more, because I wanted to be their friend like in the past, but they changed since the old times.. :( no more chances. Just have to move on
2
|
I love that I journal, so that I can look back and see what an idiot I was in the past. 😅
5
|
Life is all about choices. Bad choices are concerned with experience, and you experience whether your choice is good or bad.
5
|
Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone had, we're not walking Gods/Goddesses who can undo every mistake that they've committed in their existence.
0
|
Everbody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Everyone knows what, what im talking about everybody gets that way It would be cool if someone understood that refrence😂
3
|
First things first, before I get this thing started I want to say that I apologize in advance for exposing some of you, even though I'm quite sure you won't even read this. It's just that I feel better by letting you know that if your ...
0
|
We all have, and I can honestly say, I've learned from each one of them...and I'm a better man today than I was yesterday.
3
|
I KNOW that I cannot control another human being. My grip on reality becomes skewed every time I find a hidden backdoor that is unlocked. The front door is locked; I understand that, I cannot control the behaviors of another person. The only person I...
1
|

I've Made Mistakes In Life

I've Made Mistakes In Life | Similar Worlds