I've Made Mistakes In Life

I've Made Mistakes In Life
I decided to get food at 3 am. There's only one place open 24 hours nearby, so choice was easy. I ordered online so i could just swing by and pick it up. I needed to get gas for my car anyway. Simple, yeah? Well i got to the place and the line f...
2
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Sometimes I wonder if I am even on my own side. I do such traitorous things, take such risks. I do these things with the best intentions but wow, some of them end up stinging.
4
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Falling pregnant when I was 14 is at the top of my list. I’m 15 now, I’m nearly 30 weeks pregnant and I believe this is the best mistake that I have ever made. 💛
20
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Too, too many mistakes...
4
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Different notes to those written on the music sheet! Erasion not required, sounds in the universe.
2
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
And any one who says they haven't is a lair. But dwelling and reruns, on your past mistakes, troubles, feelings can crave a hole slowly thru your soul! Like a drop of water on a rock, overtime, it makes a mark or a hole.
3
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I should have told my husband to buy the psychedelic Piggly Wiggly shirt in a medium. I can't wail out with my tail out if I'm being strangled to death. 😖
0
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Once I felt jealous for not getting enough attention. I did stupid things like gossiping and avoiding my friends. As a result, I lost a good friend. Looking back, it was the most terrible mistake I have ever done, I regret it but on the bright side, ...
4
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Many! I am bound to make many more before I leave this earth. Period, full stop. Huh ... it only needs to be as simple as that. As a recovering over-thinking drama queen this is a true epiphany!
6
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
2
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
When I was a sophomore in college back in the fall of 1997, I had to take Statistics. Not only was it difficult, but my instructor was very tough. He would take points off for the smallest, most minor things. At one point, I had a D and was really ...
3
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I just ordered two different shipments of the same pair of long distance shoes online. 😓 I hadn't even realized until today, and it's too late for me to cancel an order. So I guess I'll be getting two of the same pair 🤷🏿‍♀️...
1
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I make mistakes but I'm so good at it but learned. I have no problem making mistakes lol. My mom says that it's okay to make mistakes and we're SUPPOSED to make mistakes. It's how we learn and the biggest mistake is never making t...
3
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
i never thought i would make this mistake. both of my parents are smokers our Brand coats 18.50 a pack and now i smoke , i tried to quit three times now. but i just cant seem to kick it.
1
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
... Too much coffee. Can't sleep. Send help.
8
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I had an abortion when I was 17. I’ll never forget the regret I felt the morning afterwards. I was pressured into it by the father of the baby.
9
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
The important thing is that I've learned from my mistakes.
1
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I got married in 1992. I can't say it was the "happiest day of my life". I was very much in love, yet I felt terribly anxious about what lied ahead... I had been living with my parents to save money, had just started my first real job,...
3
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
"I'm bad but I'm not as bad to God as the other people" ................ Alright then. I insist to tell you this reality. That belief of innocence you claim of yourself is far from real. Everyone applies to this myself included. W...
1
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
Just got pulled over and got a ticket, for the first time in years. I hate that feeling, seeing the lights in your mirror!
3
|

I've Made Mistakes In Life

I've Made Mistakes In Life | Similar Worlds