I Am A Jeans And A T-shirt Kind Of Girl

I would say 80% I waer jeans or any kind of pants rather then skirts or dresses.
6
|
Jeans and t-shirt for me ( a sweater during winter) I wear a jacket for those cold and wet days. I wear flats, but have boots also. I wear a skirt only when I have to, and really don’t like heels. ( i have a couple pair of low heels for nice outings)...
9
|
I am a jeans and a t-shirt kind of woman. It took me awhile to come around to accepting it. I always admire different clothes on different people, and I'll buy stuff I think looks nice but then it sits around in the back of my closet never worn....
31-35
7
|
Can a woman be considered as attractive if she is only dressed in jeans and a t-shirt? But ...I think only a skinny girl can carry off the look... (Okay people will say accessorize and make sure the bag and the shoes are right.And the hair and the ...
12
|
I wear jeans and T-shirts majorty of the time when I’m not at work! The only exception is if I’m going somewhere that requires a dress haha.
6
|
Nothing fancy about me.I wear converse,jeans and t shirts or sweaters.On the rare event,when I'm going to a wedding or something you might catch me in a dress.Otherwise,it's cozy and comfortable.
10
|
Definitelyyyyy... I dont like dresses that much but for church I wear them
19
|
A classic outfit indeed
9
|
In the summer I like to wear a skirt or shorts.
15
|
I do love keeping it casual most of the time with just a pair of nice jeans! I also love getting all dressed up and looking all glamorous if the occasion calls for it!
9
|
Casual is ok, formal looks better. I like tee and jeans, or leggings, and in the summer, tee and mini skirt!
17
|
Definitely my preference. A woman doesn't have to be dolled up for me. I find a woman in a t-shirt and jeans much sexier than any expensive dress.
5
|
I like to wear my jeans and t shirts...but I also like to wear my skirts and heels.
9
|

I Am A Jeans And A T-shirt Kind Of Girl
Categories: Fashion

I Am A Jeans And A T-shirt Kind Of Girl | Similar Worlds