I Like the Sound of Rain

Why do woman lie?
0
16 hrs ago
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Shhh listen to the rhythm of the falling rain. I find peace in the rain, and always feel my best when it's raining outside. Happiness is watching the rain from inside a warm house, even though nothing better than the sound of heavy rain while yo...
6
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
From a beautiful sunrise to the rain this afternoon! Pretty sounds as it dances against my windows!
12
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Drop of rain creating tempo on the leaves
10
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Pitter patter pitter patter
1
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Sometimes I fall asleep to rain ambience videos on YouTube because the sound is so comforting. 🌧️ Although is can be difficult to find ones that don't sound like sizzling bacon!
5
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
It's raining cats and dogs here (very unusual in these parts, it's usually constant drizzle) and I'm loving it... have the window open listening to it... the sound of nature... 💕🌧️
7
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
It's not so much the pitter patter but the rap rap rap of the wind driving it! Makes you thank the heavens you decided to stay home!
9
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Oh man.. Nothing better than the sound of rain falling while your reading a good book. It's so soothing. I love the sound of rain and thunderstorms. Nature playing some natural music for us.
11
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
After an exceptionally long dry spell we're actually getting some much needed rain here this morning.
5
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Just listening to it fall against the window is soothing
6
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Not to long ago me and some friends went camping and about 9 in the morning it began to rain so hard that no matter what kind of tent you had you were getting wet. All the tents had at least 2 inches of water in them. At about 1 am as its down pourin...
17
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
I live in the Britain, you have learn to love the rain...when damp wood is crackling on the fireplace, and winter is howling outside my cottage is a slice of heaven
9
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
i use ambience mobile/web apps almost constantly, noisly rainymood coffitivity (err no rain) mobile app relax melody helps with the mood
6
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
The sound and the view of that rain drops slide on my window,its like the rain come to clean everything around me ,the sound of my shoes when i walk in the streets after a rainy day.I will be happy if it will be raining soon.🌧
4
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
It rained peacefully, but hard this morning. I wish I could have recorded it.
5
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
It's going on right now & my music has stopped so I may enjoy the sound of the rain outside
4
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
I love laying next to the window and listening to the rain it's so calming and peaceful!
11
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
Sitting on the porch and sipping my coffee, so calm and peaceful. Look up at the sky, the clouds moving slowly and turning darker each minute. Suddenly a raindrop lands on the railing. The air is filled with a scent of the rain and it starts to rai...
19
|
I Like the Sound of Rain
”I can see clearly now the rain has...” Oh no, wait, it’s back.
7
|

I Like the Sound of Rain
Health

I Like the Sound of Rain | Similar Worlds