I Like the Sound of Rain

My house has a tin roof, so the sound of rain is louder and peaceful to my ears. When I first had it added, and the first rainstorm came to town, I ran to my vehicle to put it in the garage thinking it was hail. When I ran out the door, it was just ...
8
|
From a beautiful sunrise to the rain this afternoon! Pretty sounds as it dances against my windows!
12
|
Drop of rain creating tempo on the leaves
9
|
Pitter patter pitter patter
1
|
Sometimes I fall asleep to rain ambience videos on YouTube because the sound is so comforting. 🌧️ Although is can be difficult to find ones that don't sound like sizzling bacon!
4
|
It's raining cats and dogs here (very unusual in these parts, it's usually constant drizzle) and I'm loving it... have the window open listening to it... the sound of nature... 💕🌧️
7
|
It's not so much the pitter patter but the rap rap rap of the wind driving it! Makes you thank the heavens you decided to stay home!
9
|
At least when I am indoors! It's a wonderful soothing sound even in a storm, the constant irregular drumming in the background and the cosiness of being out of it - especially when curled up with someone while it rains <3 but out in nature t...
6
|
Oh man.. Nothing better than the sound of rain falling while your reading a good book. It's so soothing. I love the sound of rain and thunderstorms. Nature playing some natural music for us.
11
|
After an exceptionally long dry spell we're actually getting some much needed rain here this morning.
5
|
Just listening to it fall against the window is soothing
6
|
Not to long ago me and some friends went camping and about 9 in the morning it began to rain so hard that no matter what kind of tent you had you were getting wet. All the tents had at least 2 inches of water in them. At about 1 am as its down pourin...
17
|
I live in the Britain, you have learn to love the rain...when damp wood is crackling on the fireplace, and winter is howling outside my cottage is a slice of heaven
9
|
i use ambience mobile/web apps almost constantly, noisly rainymood coffitivity (err no rain) mobile app relax melody helps with the mood
5
|
The sound and the view of that rain drops slide on my window,its like the rain come to clean everything around me ,the sound of my shoes when i walk in the streets after a rainy day.I will be happy if it will be raining soon.🌧
4
|
It rained peacefully, but hard this morning. I wish I could have recorded it.
5
|
It's going on right now & my music has stopped so I may enjoy the sound of the rain outside
4
|
I love laying next to the window and listening to the rain it's so calming and peaceful!
9
|
Sitting on the porch and sipping my coffee, so calm and peaceful. Look up at the sky, the clouds moving slowly and turning darker each minute. Suddenly a raindrop lands on the railing. The air is filled with a scent of the rain and it starts to rai...
19
|
”I can see clearly now the rain has...” Oh no, wait, it’s back.
7
|

I Like the Sound of Rain
Categories: Health

I Like the Sound of Rain | Similar Worlds