I Can Only Change Myself

I realized that the only one who can save me is myself. I'm gonna try and change. Try being positive. I'm gonna exercise(hopefully). I arranged my room last night and this morning I kinda did gardening. And I exercised a bit. Hopefully this...
4
|
If there is one thing I have done well for the past 8 to 10 years, I have changed a lot of things in my life. I will never change for anyone. I believe as a person as I am, that's only my choice to make no one else. I still have an outstanding p...
2
|
It's Time I Start Living This Life That God Has Given Me!... I'm done letting the world get to me. I'm done letting people get under my skin. It's about time I be the person I was meant to be all along. My w...
0
|

I Can Only Change Myself
Focussing on what is really the issue, what is really lying underneath all the fighting and being proactive about it. Changing yourself to bring a changed result in relationships, situations and life.
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Can Only Change Myself | Similar Worlds