I Have Battled Depression Since Childhood

Some people really just won't help themselves or don't want to. Told a guy who said he was suicidal that he had to take the steps to improve his life around the depression or at least try. Told me "Not gonna happen. It doesn't wor...
26-30
9
|
When I was in 7th grade and discovered philosophy for the first time. I decided I wanted to be a really good person. I wanted to grow up to be someone amazing, but I also knew that I had a lot of emotional issues. So instead of taking care of those i...
2
|
I think the most helpful thing my therapist ever said to me was a couple of years ago. I started crying and said, "I just always wanted to be somebody." And he said, "You always were somebody. You always were." I have to remind my...
4
|
JESUS LOVES YOU, HE IS WILLING TO SAVE YOU! Please, let Him...
0
|
"People tend to follow a pattern of physical attraction Great first date, second date late night passion. It never Lasts long so you keep on passing to the next one. You Never really felt the connection only physical affection So you protect you...
0
|
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” John 14:21 GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE YOU
0
|
I'M Scared Of Going Back.... I was once in a very dark place. Every time I felt alone I called it "The black hole" because whenever I looked up I saw the room getting swallowed in darkness. 1 year later and two ...
0
|

Categories: Depression, Health

I Have Battled Depression Since Childhood | Similar Worlds