I Am Trying to Find Myself

I've been meditating for a few months now and I've been trying to rewire my thoughts using the law of attraction. I wanted to write a short story of my journey and how my mind set went from negative to positive. This is how I saw myself whe...
3
|
I am trying to like focus and I have been trying new things to find myself only a lot ofoobstacles getting in way i went to college to try to do i.t and customer service type of course only i fell ill so got took of the course i can re do it but not ...
1
|
I don't really understand myself. I don't really feel like there is much motivation for me being here, but at the same time I know I'll never off myself. I'm just super confused, and it feels like I'm just endlessly walking t...
0
|

I Am Trying to Find Myself
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Trying to Find Myself | Similar Worlds