People who ask Qs and don’t acknowledge your comment. Even with just a heart.
Isn’t this just [i]rude[/i]?
9
|
Londonguy23 · 46-50, M
not if the notifications are off
Valentine · M
[@390740,Londonguy23] Lol. Fair point.
Lissa · 31-35, F
Extremely
Happens all the time!

I get that sometimes one can get lost in replies.

But there are some - that post... And just suck up the attention and give none back!
Afroartis · 22-25, M
No.... others ask just to and not expecting responses and others only find some to be approachable. Me I ask Qs and not always reply cause I just wanted to to the answers if not I'm busy doing other things
Afroartis · 22-25, M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] I was trying to spell now but in the way old folks talk lol. You know...niy(n-eye) I told you don't do that....lol
[@1075683,Afroartis] hahahah... Yeah - I got dyslexic Fingers too😁
Afroartis · 22-25, M
[@912138,OogieBoogie] lol that dyslexic is a killer no lie as a child i used to read receipt for recipe and Vice versa lol speech class was fun then
Adstar · 51-55, M
No.. What if they do not agree with your reply? It would be considered being fake to heart a reply that you find offensive right????

Hearting a reply can be seen as being a sign of affirmation to what the person said..
Valentine · M
[@1086573,Adstar] ....🤔

That’s what I use! Lol.
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@137437,Valentine] 🤔 I guess that's a good suggestion.. But you need to reply to post this symbol.. It would be better if this symbol was next toi the heart symbol,, yes??
Valentine · M
[@1086573,Adstar] Like it. Maybe we should suggest this the the peeps in white coats behind the curtains!
MethDozer · M
Not really.
It depends. Sometimes they might’ve considered the comment rude. 😒
And occasionally they’re not notified.I’ve had that happen.
Sometimes someone will make a comment that is sad, or I might not agree... And I Find myself in an ethical dilemma as to heart it or not.
Valentine · M
[@912138,OogieBoogie]
Yes. I can relate to this.
And anyone who knows about ‘ethical dilemmas’ is up there, for me. #justsayin

😉
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Or they get a phone call and get otherwise engaged. Or other real-life stuff. Yes, I like to be acknowledged, too, but I don't consider it an obligation.
Valentine · M
[@663519,Mamapolo2016]
True. And I hearted your reply. Thank you. 😉
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
[@137437,Valentine] Better would. 😁
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
No.

People who ask Qs and don’t acknowledge your comme... | Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds