I Hate Men Without Manners

Okay so I know this doesn't go with the title but so what okay i don't care if your 90 or 13 you had a seual relation with a girl and you need to stay with that girl or women no matter what get your self a job if you don't have one th...
0
|
My female coworkers and I often bring some snacks/treats to work. We share them with everyone. We also thank each other all the time. On the other hand, the men bring nothing, say nothing aaaaaaand eat everything!!!! Like freakin pigs 😡
8
|
I don't like men and women without manners. It has to be same for both the genders, first we have to be the change we want to see in the society, only that's how we can teach our kids by setting examples.
0
|

I Hate Men Without Manners
they don't open the door for you but for themselves and then go through it first, they don't pay for you, they don't offer you any help... what losers!
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Hate Men Without Manners | Similar Worlds