I Need Advice

I can't seem to move on and accept the fact that my mother has no interest in being a mother or isn't interested in our lives. She walked out on us 10 years ago and it affected us a lot, my dad was heartbroken and me especially as a young g...
0
|
I can't accept the fact that my mom wants nothing to do with me.
1
|
For motherless adults only. Please I need to talk to someone. I have no mother anymore...well around.
0
|
I feel angry, upset and I need to let my feelings out right now.
2
|
Please help. Ok me when you can
2
|
Hi! I just opened up a bit too much to the guy i've been into for the past month. After he got busy I started to feel the craving to be with him. And told him I needed a bit more attention. Then he made sure I knew that he's not looking fo...
0
|
I need advice please if you don't don't mind. Please pm me. Thank you every so much and kindly. I appricate the time when you guys do that.
1
|
So my bff and I are kinda having a cool off. By that I mean she's replying with one word messages and doesn't seem to show enthusiasm over the happenings in my life. It started when we went together abroad for a week vacation. There were ...
1
|
Can someone pm me please. I can't sleep and can't stop crying. 😭😭😭😭 If you're wondering it's 12:57am here in England.
0
|
Please my best friends and my family telling me I should not live with my mother that abandoned us. Please PM if if you don't mind. It's killing me inside and I want a relationship with my mama.
0
|
I need someone to talk to please. Please pm me if you can.
1
|
I need someone that can relate to. Being abandoned by your own parents hurts so bad. I'm motherless because my mother abandoned us when I was 8. I'm 17 going on 18.
2
|
Any motherless daughter out there? I just became one February 27 of this year. My mom was killed by a drunk driver and I'm a mess! Hoe can I cool woth the pain. Please help me. Message me please
4
|
So, tomorrow I am going to try to ask a boy out at my school tomorrow. I’ve known him for a while and we are good friends but he’s gay and he doesn’t I am yet. Any advice?
0
|
So it’s about my day, my freedom and balancing school work and going out. So basically I am in my final year of school and so far I have been going out about one day a week on the weekends to either a party, friend group gathering or just with one fr...
1
|
Do y’all think it’s a good idea to buy something refurbished just wanted to know.
1
|
So I am in (self funded) counselling. I've had a tough time with anxiety for much of my life and have really struggled with early parenthood, my daughter's downs birth diagnosis and heart surgery etc and thought it would help. What normal...
2
|
My brother and I have not spoken to each other ever since I came out to my family which was like three years ago and it’s really bothering me. I mean should I say something first or do I just wait ?
1
|
Is anybody available to chat. I feel guilty about something. I didn't break the law or anything lol.
4
|
I can’t decide on a major. Business is where all the money is but nursing actually lets me help people. The thing is, nursing is really hard and I know it can be sad if you lose patients and I’m not sure if I could handle that. I went to the majors f...
3
|

I Need Advice
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Need Advice | Similar Worlds