I'd Like to Travel

Has anyone ever traveled before and have cool stories/advice to give? I'm considering going to Japan with my gf soon and we'd like to travel long term.
3
|
This year I plan on going to Hawaii hopefully, as I had such a good time back in 2010 when I last went. This time I plan on going to the island of Kauai and Maui.
26-30, MVIP
1
|
Hello Everyone, I'd Like to Travel & have been travelling from many years.Recently started my YOUTUBE channel and sharing my experiences. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel and support me ! Already 50+ Travel Vlogs - https://www.youtube.com/i...
0
|
I'm right here in Africa with my team getting the job done, it's a nice experience most especially in the Niger Delta Axis, escravos deep sea to be precise! working on a rig and confronting challenges in my job.
2
|
Every time I come home from a vacation, I tell myself that it wasn’t an escape from a life I wish to leave. I lie. Every time I am back where I was before travelling, I tell myself that I need to get home; home is where the heart is and mine is in ...
2
|
I want to go to France🗼. Seems cool. Also Hawaii sounds nice and interesting✈.
13
|
I want to go on a big trip around South America 🛫🛬
4
|
I'm thinking I should change my flight to this one...,
4
|
I've been backpacking through Europe. Discovering new places, other cultures, meeting new people, seeing new things in the world. It's worth packing your back, and get away from home for a while.
2
|
So I work at a preschool now. Over the summer I work there too because they have a summer care program. It's always crazy stressful over summer because there are way more kids. Plus I don't get paid very well at all.. Last summer a family a...
3
|
I just want a friend to travel with. Leave everything behind and take off and explore the world :D unfortunately life's a bit more complicated than that 😂
6
|
I would love to travel with someone who enjoys the same things as me
3
|
I've seen a lot of the world, especially Europe and the Middle East. I am embarrassed to say I haven't seen much of the USA, my own country. I really want to walk the Appalachian Trail, and will do it in bits and pieces over the next seve...
4
|
I am very excited! After meeting a friend on EP we traveled through a few European countries in 2016 but this year I am traveling to the US to meet him and roadtrip there. I am looking forward to it, I never really been in the US and particularly NY ...
1
|
One of my biggest goals in life is to visit all 50 states (or however many are added in my lifetime). As of today, I have been to 10. In order from first to last: Massachusetts California Florida Ohio Rhode Island Connecticut New Hampshire Vermont N...
0
|
i am posting this in the right place? I need an invitation to any of these countries, Russia, Spain, Australia. I have never been there before.Contact me soonest
7
|
I would so love to travel and see the world..so far everytime i try and save up money something happens.. but one day i hope to at least get to go to Europe
4
|
Malta's Blue Lagoon is amazing! 😍
3
|
I've been scrimping and saving everything I can for a down payment on a house, but man I want to take my savings and just blow it all on seeing the world.
4
|
When my health improves I'm taking my savings, loading up the car and hit the road. I want to stay in small out of the way inns. Stay in the heart of big cities. Rent a cabin stock up on food and stay for part of the winter. I want to meet n...
10
|

I'd Like to Travel

I'd Like to Travel | Similar Worlds