I Don't Believe In God

I don't believe. I know. God has never spoken to me with an audible voice, well, not that I can be sure of. But, He has proven to me His presence many times. Most of them were when I was much more concerned about God, and less about the thin...
4
|
Most certainly not since I consider myself a little more educated than people from the dark ages who believed the world was flat. When the extremely rich churches demanded loyalty and ruled over everyone, also that you should be burned at the stake f...
5
|
James 2:17-18 "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, 'You have faith; I have deeds.' Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds." If de...
0
|
Imagine falling madly in love, and then having a child. Is it reasonable to force your infant to choose a political party? And if they don't choose yours you disown them as your child? Of course not, that's bullocks. Picking your political...
0
|
I consider myself Jewish and identify with a lot of the ethical teachings of Judaism, but I've always had a hard time buying the metaphysical aspects of it. I've been thinking about it over the past couple of months and I guess this is my f...
0
|

I Don't Believe In God
Categories: Religion

I Don't Believe In God | Similar Worlds