I Love Thai Food

I went to lunch today with my grandma at a new Thai restaurant that opened near my university. Grandma ordered a lunch special stir fry, and it came with soup and an egg roll. She doesn't like egg rolls though and she asked me if I would eat hers since she only wanted the soup and stir fry. I usually don't have much of a taste for egg rolls but they're not that bad, so I eat them when they come with a meal or if someone orders them as a starter for the table, so I told Grandma that she could just give her egg roll to me and I'd eat it. I am SO GLAD I did, because this fucking restaurant makes the best egg rolls in the solar system. I have NEVER eaten one that tasted so good. I ordered a platter of 4 rolls just for myself and ate them all. And the sweet sauce that they served with it was so delicious that I just started dipping random things in it like cucumber slices and carrots and water chestnuts and even small slices of chicken from my fried rice. If you're ever in Chicago and you want Thai food, go to Na Siam on North avenue and order egg rolls, holy shit are they good.
2
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
I love Thai food, though I haven't had any in a good long while. I took a date to a place where they made us some kick ass papaya salad. My friend Fuckhead Dave had a friend from Laos who taught him Laotian cooking. We had to drive to Orlando to find a store that sold all the ingredients we needed, but it was worth it. Stinky but delicious fish sauce, sticky rice, wadded up in handfuls and dipped. It's the opposite of American fast food, you feel good after you eat it.
Gonna check them out.
We usually go to Thai Bowl on Taylor I love their egg rolls and their crab rangoons 😱
They have the best Jade Noodles ever! (Spinach noodles)

I Love Thai Food
Updated: 1 yr ago
Categories: Food

I went to lunch today with my grandma at a new Tha... | I Love Thai Food | Similar Worlds