Seeking Advice

Can you get away with saying anything...
...just so long as you put “lol” and 🤓 after it?
4
|
ExtremeNext · 31-35, F
Fuck you ?

What if I don't put lol
Valentine · M
[@412438,ExtremeNext] it sort of adds confusion if you add lol. Like putting them in a jam jar, and turning up the heat. Eventually the wasp gets more and more demented. Or so a friend told me 😉 (lol!)
Lissa · 31-35, F
Lol 🤓 = lol nerd
Valentine · M
[@585989,Lissa] ahhhh, whoops. Lol.
Some people exercise that kind of passive-aggressiveness around here. Oh, and don't forget this one... 🤭
Valentine · M
[@414209,SapphicHeart] I’m all ears, and learning. I thank you. 🤟
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
valentine it depends in what vain the comment is mean and how it is perceived by others
Not with me you can't!!!

Flipping hate that pike out move!
Valentine · M
[@912138,OogieBoogie]
That’s spooky. I thought you were describing [i]me[/i].

Just read your profile, for I was intrigued.

I’m going to take a leap and PM you.

Let’s see.

🤗
[@137437,Valentine] Ur a fool! 😁... Don't do it man - I'm a bitch 🤣
Valentine · M
[@912138,OogieBoogie]

Awww, you’re just saying that.

I’m a big boy.

I’ll take my chances.

If you prick me, I will only bleed.

I speak Russian.

And I love music.

Singer-songwriter.

I have even done open mic in Nashville.

Having read your profile, we [i]may[/i] just get along fine.

Only time will tell.

🤗
absolutey not nobody can say anything they want to at least while around others
kneesocks · 26-30, F
No. But I used to know some people who can get away with saying incredibly disgusting things without even putting the "lol" at the end.
Valentine · M
[@1089099,kneesocks] Noooooooooo!!! Me? I would never dare. 🤥

Lol. 🤓.
Valentine · M
[@1089099,kneesocks] ...it must be sleep in my eyes every time, but I look at your username, and my brayne (for I have one)(but unfortunately only two brayne sells wide) sees and tries to process “keesocks”, confused as to what the feck a ‘keesock’ might be? Thought I’d share this useless insight into my covid scrambled brayne. Lol. 🤓.
kneesocks · 26-30, F
[@137437,Valentine] Ah yes. The lack of space between words can do that. 😬
pennynoodles · 51-55, F
I don't mind it if it shows you are making a joke (often needed on here). I worked with a teacher who said it after making a joke every time.....it got really annoying.....very quickly.
Valentine · M
[@14495,pennynoodles] Yes, it can be annoying. Lol.
clothos · 61-69, F
Maybe in some situations and some company but, in general, no.

In New Zealand, before the coming of whites, the Maories had eaten all the large game and the early forms of agriculture were insufficient to feed the increasing numbers of people.
So war and cannibalism became the norm. You could eat your enemies if you could defeat them.
You could also, according to their laws, kill and eat anyone who insulted you.

Today, psychologists estimate that one in twenty people is a psychopath. The worst, who are maybe one in a hundred among the psychopaths, will kill you simply for insulting their egos. Since they can be hard to detect (the clever ones are good at hiding) you never know whether the stranger you insult might be a killer.

So it's always has been and always will be safest to be careful what one says.
Valentine · M
[@384528,clothos]

Thank you. I am now worried.

I went to a convention today with 99 other psychopaths.

Given my state of unbalance, I am bound to have insulted at least one, and dented the egos of many.

If your statistics prevail, I am therefore done for.

It was however nice knowing you Clothos.

Lol.
clothos · 61-69, F
[@137437,Valentine] If you happen to be in institutional care at the moment, please speak about this to one of the nurses and to whoever is your case manager, preferably as soon as possible.
If you tell them who you may have insulted and what you said to them, they will be able to assess how dangerous that person was, and help resolve the situation. They'll also be able to alert staff to keep a special watch on that person to prevent him or her from doing you any harm.

One, it means you're on the mend if you can see this situation clearly for what it is.

Second, they can teach the skills of how to say things honestly without giving offence. If they can't because they're too busy, message me here. I can give you the basic techniques.
Valentine · M
[@384528,clothos] Thank you. That is very kind of you. 🤗

Seeking Advice

Can you get away with saying anything... | Seeking Advice | Similar Worlds