When you find yourself in an argument, do you prefer to leave and resolve it later or stay and settle it right away?
getmeouttahere · 31-35, F
I think it's better to have time to cool down a bit and think it over.
[b]getmeouttahere[/b]: I agree!
katielass · F
Resolve it and get it over with so you can move on.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
With my husband it's more humane to become passive/aggressive and walk away.
In rl, I usually prefer to leave it until I'm not angry. I'm more likely to say what I really mean; less likely to say something I'll regret.
Apologise and move on :) the only and best way
I deal with the issue right away. Rather not have someone have time to plan what they say and bullshit. A heated argument is an honest argument
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
I want to settle it the right way, but some debates I go into takes days upon days worth of studying. It's quite annoying when people dismiss what you come up with even though you actually do the research for days, but at least you learn yourself.
I prefer to settle it when the matter is at hand. Like here I would not benefit from waiting.
Primnproper · 51-55, F
I try not to argue, with my partner I will sit down calmly and say let's sort this out..I like things sorted not left up in the air..
Invisible · 22-25, M
Depends how it's going -- most are hopeless, but I try to be agreeable with agreeable people