They aren’t even testing us for covid at work anymore unless there’s an outbreak at a facility

And apparently this new law became active yesterday

#randpaulisahero

#imprisonfauci
RogueLoner · 61-69, M Best Comment
Of course not. Covid is not a killer or even a threat anymore. Mission accomplished. The Democrats and the media got what they wanted. Trump gone, a crippled economy, and government dependency.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
Ironic coming from you doctor professor LOLLLLLLL [@8041,alkynesoftrouble]
RogueLoner · 61-69, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] TY for BC! But it's only true.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@609293,RogueLoner] thanks for saying it🤷 people need to speak up more and stop letting the whiners outscream and outcry them

alkynesoftrouble · 51-55, M
Get the shot …
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] my phone. it autocorrects and changes entire words to completely other words. it's horrible!
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
New law? That's kind of crappy if they're making those things laws now.

My work stopped temperature checks, but it's not a law or anything.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
They have been making and altering the laws regarding healthcare workers being tested since the pandemic began [@1201479,twiigss]
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] Is this in the US? And what states are making new laws? My state hasn't made new laws regarding this whole virus thing. Unless when you say law, do you mean rules, or mandate?
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
Wait you actually got tested at work?
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] seriously? You must work in the medical field because even when I had mild symptoms and my wife had major symptoms I not only worked through them but didn’t even have to get tested. Then again my job at the time was a major Mickey Mouse operation that had zero reguard for environmental safety let alone employees’ safety. Kinda sad when you think about it.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
I’m a travel cna. Yes, I work in the medical field.

And with all due respect no it isn’t sad. If you felt unwell you should have stayed home and called corporate and told them that your employer was making you go to work when you felt unwell.

We are first priority over everyone and the tests are extremely expensive and there are only so many. You could have easily went to cvs or Walgreens who test for FREE or your local health Dept

[@339764,Ozuye502]
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] this was at the very beginning of it so even my wife who is immune compromised couldn’t get a proper test for it at the time.
But if I missed any work for any reason I would have not been paid kinda critical when you have a child. But when you work with herbicides pesticides and fertilizers for the largest lawn care company on the planet you would think you would be treated right? Nope
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
#randpaulisatraitor

#youareanignoranttwatwaffle
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
How is the same mainstream news that they have been listening to like gospel is now wrong cause they said some shit they disagree with? [@339764,Ozuye502]
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@339764,Ozuye502] that’s just too funny
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] ah I get it your one of those individuals who think anyone with a R next to their name is “evil” and a “traitor” ignoring the issues and the individuals positions your college education did wonders for your indoctrination congratulations!
TheBannibalOne · 61-69, M
Apparently every state has it different.
one state it's anything goes,the other stop everything.
AmericanBroad · 26-30, F
Go Rand Paul!
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@427498,AmericanBroad] single handedly ended the scamdemic 😳
AmericanBroad · 26-30, F
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] what a badass
Tres13 · 51-55, M
They lie
By phoney faustis own admission in his emails.. it’s nothing but a rebranded flu.
And he funded its creation.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] that part. you can tell the way theyre triggered by the way they're all over this post. i genuinly don't even know what they're triggered . because some vital information surfaced and they don't get to sit at home and collect stimuluses anymore?
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] pride
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] that fucking part.
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] You should know, you dangerous piece of shit!!
Jeffrey51 · 51-55, M
They still testing us at my place
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@865932,Jeffrey51] someone at work was saying they are doing different policies and procedures in different states. i live in fl
Confined · 51-55, M
My job has a bogus test. They are begging people to take this test. They have infered cameras as you walk in. They are still putting up barriers. You would think it was day one of the pandemic.
Confined · 51-55, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] our test, you swabbed the first inch of your nose. Every one knows its inaccurate and bogus. You have to stop and have temp taken with the infered camera before you come in the building. No one has ever been turned away.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@6853,Confined] those are the same tests they had us take at basically every facility i work at (i travel) and SAME with the temps bc most facilities you get to fill out the paperwork yourself. i could easily fill it out to my liking.

not to mention that stupid forehead thermometer is inaccurate too
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@6853,Confined] i'm not even lying to you i knew of one facility where a worker tested positive and they told her to go to work and not take off her mask
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.