Do you think it was unreasonable for my ex boyfriend to dump me because I have Asperger’s Syndrome?

My current ex-boyfriend I dated for three months (January-April 2021) went behind my back and cheated on me with another girl and he didn’t want to be with a woman with Asperger’s. I don’t know how he found out about my disability but he started to get distant from me. When he was around his friends he would treat me like garbage and disrespect me but I keep thinking he was just joking. My friends, especially my best friend didn’t like him at all and they kept telling me he’s not good for me, he’s a loser and they don’t trust him. I got mad at them for saying that but they keep telling me it’s the truth. My family didn’t like him either. He started calling me a lot less and I kept trying to contact him but I gave him space. I didn’t wanna believe it was another girl in the background when he was talking to me but it turned out that my friends were right. He was cheating on me behind my back and he dumped me because he did not want to be with a woman with Asperger’s Syndrome and he wasn’t happy with me anymore and didn’t want to see me anymore. That really crushed me and my friend and family said, “Told you so.”
My best friend said, “That’s what you get for not listening to us. What the hell were you thinking going out with him? Sorry but as your best friend, I HAVE to say that to you! I told you he was a man whore. I gotta call it as I see it!” Damn 😳
She really knows how to dish out tough love and it hurts.
good enough to start dating one.. seems like a weak excuse to run..
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] he’s pathetic! Really. My grandma told me that I should be blessed that he dumped me because I don’t need to be with someone like that someone better will come.
OlderWomanlover · 26-30, M
What is that syndrome ?
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1209999,OlderWomanlover] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
Catzgano · 26-30, F
Are you sure it’s because of aspbergers? Maybe it was something else but you are better off
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@448279,Catzgano] I KNOW it is true! That was the reason he dumped me. And he also found me very uninteresting and I’m not as feisty as the girl he’s now saying. I know what I’m talking about.
Catzgano · 26-30, F
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] well he’s still a loser. Someone better will come along
Bri89 · 31-35, M
Yes, it was. But look at it this way. It may have been a blessing in disguise as now you know who he truly is, and you are better off without him in your life.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1201485,Bri89] I never understood why some people say it’s a good thing that I got dumped I got my heart broken by the wrong person. But I guess it’s a good thing there that’s the kind of person you wanna be with. One of my cousins told me it’s a blessing that he dumped me because I would’ve been a lot more miserable in the long term. She kind of has a point
NewLife26 · 26-30, M
That’s just rude that he did that
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1185768,NewLife26] Right?! I don’t think I’m ever going to find someone because nobody’s gonna want to go out with an autistic woman.
NewLife26 · 26-30, M
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] I know the feeling. I’ve adhd & minor autism…
What?! That’s not very nice! What a jerk. I’m so sorry. I wish I can hug you.