You know what’s sad
I hate talking about how I really feel to family because they will dismiss everything. I told my mom maybe if I took some anxiety meds that maybe I wouldn’t feel the way that I do. And she said I quote “you can controlIt, do you want to be a pill popper for the rest of your life.” Now I feel freakin stupid for even bringing it up. This is part of the reason why when I go to the doctor I don’t bring it up because I feel like it will get dismissed. I almost feel like that if I say something people will think I’m doing it for attention when really I just want it to STOP.
+ 3 5 replies 18 views Aug 1, 2020 |
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
lireasemaji not at all see the doctor they will listen to your symptoms if you feel you have anxiety problems by what you tell them will determine whether you need them far as your mother goes she should be ashamed of herself treating you that way she should be there for support not be critical
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
Sounds like a shitty mom. Mine was that way too.
LireaSemaji · 22-25, F
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] she’s not shitty but I will say she can say some shitty stuff but I won’t do this to my kids whenever I have them
JupiterDreams · 26-30
🙁🤗
LireaSemaji · 22-25, F
[@381079,JupiterDreams] 🥺🤗

You know what’s sad | Community | Similar Worlds