Do you think Mike pence is racist or is he too authentically religious to be racist ?
0
|
Edited: 4 mths ago
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Where do you see his racism? I don't follow him so this is a genuine question.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
He uses religion to justify his fear and hate and greed. That is how religion works.
MissTaken · 31-35, F
Religious people can be just as racist as non religious people
hunkalove · 61-69, M
[@831692,MissTaken] Feeling superior to others is a major part of religion.
Pureblossom · 18-21, F
[@831692,MissTaken] that’s why I said authentically religious . If you are authentic in your faith you can’t be racist
nightowl7 · 51-55, M
[@45528,hunkalove] actually, that's the human weakness coming out, a lack of faith. Which is NOT authentic!
What do you call a person that supports a racist? Stands behind him in all things and smiles when that other person says racists things? Religious???
KaiserSolze · 41-45, F
I dunno who that is so I wou like to judge. I'd only judge if I knew him personally anyway because people can portray a different social personna to their true self.
Ynotisay · M
[@617886,Sarupticious] Out of curiosity, are you an American?
nightowl7 · 51-55, M
Def, racist. If you believe Christ's words, you can't be racist. The two can't mix. Love your enemy, love your neighbor, we are all God's children, so many....
And where did you get this delusional idea?
Everyone I don’t agree with.. err, should I say. Who don’t Agree with me.
Is a racist homophobic sexist xenophobic knuckle dragging KKK member.
😇
realrare · 46-50, F
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] 😂😂😂 Love it!!!!
curiosi · 56-60, F
Not the least bit racist, then again I don't follow the liberal propaganda.
Pureblossom · 18-21, F
Neither do I . It was a genuine question . Also why do you think he isint [@423488,curiosi]
curiosi · 56-60, F
[@377010,Pureblossom] Never heard him say anything. Not agreeing with some isn't racism as the left would have us believe.
Platoscave · F
He is racist and too authentically bought-out to be anywhere near the reins of power.

Do you think Mike pence is racist or is he too aut... | Community | Similar Worlds