Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Is it hard for angels to help someone or reach them if demons are around them because of something the person is doing ?
1
|
I'm an agnostic atheist , ask me anything!
0
|
What will happen if I stop praying?
0
|
In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it ?
2
|
If there is no life after death, then what about justice?
Would you like that? I don't! Our God is just!
4
|
What would be our motivation in life if we could let go of most or all attachment?
3
|
I want to try this again and see if we can get some more meaningful answers: What is your best COUNTER EVIDENCE to the theory of evolution?
There's a lot of good evidence that life on this planet has evolved and shares common ancestry and perhaps we can discuss some of that too. But what i want to hear from you, my creation peeps is your best counter evidence to evolution. For all ...
1
|
Trying to be nice to both worldview extremes doesn't work.
All you get is people saying it can't be true unless we accept either Jesus Christ or the worst philosopher in recent centuries. Barf! 🤮
6
|
Should all religious leaders be suspected of being pedophiles?
Yet another one: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/07/04/anti-gay-pastor-molesting-underage-boy/
1
|
Is this world what we're meant to be in because ...
... we are destined to be cautioned against endeavoring for certain acclaim about how we might confide exaggeratedly in absolute belief in faith (in destiny)? This seems, perhaps, to be a contradiction in terms of how destiny should be interpreted. ...
0
|
Do you believe in the power of prayer?
If so, how do you know it was your god and not your own doing?
4
|
When was the last time you read your bible? I just couldn’t put it down!
5
|
If women can date Jesus, do men fancy Mary as their meantime girlfriend?
0
|
No one can have Jesus and demons both inside them at the same time. That’s just not possible people..
4
|
Is this song pro war or anti war?
thoughtful respectful answers only please...
100+
1
|
My favorite time of day is anytime where I can have a quiet time with the lord😉🌹
What's your favorite part of the day🤔
8
|
Do you think Jesus did anything without prayer🤔
He was a man of prayer🌹
1
|
What is the christian position on the characterization of Christianity wherein...
...god sacrifices himself TO himself in order to create a loophole in the rules that he set? I mean, why not just forgive? Why the demand for blood? I'm sure someone must have explained this to me before but i don't remember.
1
|
How can we hold the bible up as a moral compass when it so explicitly endorses and codifies the rules for SLAVERY?
I think i got this link right. If not, the discussions really starts around 4:50. I wonder how familiar the average christian is with this subject.
2
|
If biblical creationism is true and all animals were created in their present form over a few days...
...why do fossil beds keep showing us stratification of organisms? Why are certain animals found in only certain layers instead of all mixed together as they would be if they all lived at the same time?
7
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion (Page 3) | Similar Worlds