Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Will you pray with me?
Holy God, praises to you loving Father. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for loving us. Help us show our appreciation and love for you in the way we live our lives. Give us repenting hearts full of love. Forgive us our sins and protect us from evil. Pl...
12
|
What do you make of near death experiences?
Just brain waves running amok or legit glimpses of an alternate reality? Any of you had one? Would love to hear it...
2
|
Will god always be with me even if I am a sinner?
I need god and been praying like crazy to please reveal himself to me. Will he always be with me no matter what? I am a Christian but live in sin. I do a lot of things that I am not proud of and go against what he wants. With all this will he still b...
4
|
When you can't go outside, have you tried going inside?
By @ABCDEF7
Robot
1
|
On eastern vs western thoughts/philosophy
Ive read on a few threads that western world is more inclined on individualism and eastern on collectivism
1
|
Happy Pentecost Sunday
To all my Christian friends!Hope you experience the fullness of the Holy Spirit
8
|
Will you pray with me?
Father God, we praise you in prayer. Thank you so much for sending Jesus to redeem us. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for blessing us with all our needs. Help us with repenting hearts and keep our faith in Jesus strong. Help us resist ...
12
|
David Wilkerson prophecy on 1000 fires
3
|
I encourage any people of color to watch this video..
3
|
Your love Lord reaches to the highest heaven, your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the highest mountain. Your justice like a great deep. You Lord preserve both people and animals, how priceless is your unfailing love, oh God. People take refuge in the shadow of your wings” Psalm 36 Thank You God!💖 I love...
5
|
I can't get any good quality replies!
If I say we should value reason and pursue the possibility of continuation past death all I get is the expressed desire that we shouldn't differentiate between reliable and unreliable proof..... and here's some blurpity-blurp for you instea...
4
|
Earthquakes, plagues, famine, wars and talk of wars.. do you think the end is near?
Worst Attack in 27 Years Locusts strip East Africa and India..
1
|
God protect your children
Hello everyone, am really heart broken I do not know what to do. Yesterday I went to do some donations deep in the village to some vulnerable children. What I found there broke my heart and I cannot sleep.I have tired to forget the baby but God this ...
1
|
Will you pray with me?
God our Father, praises to you. Thank you for sending us a Savior Jesus. Give us repenting hearts and help us live according to your will. Forgive us our sins and protect us from evil. Please heal the world of the virus Father. In Jesus we pray. Amen...
4
|
Jesus is coming soon~ Bro. Keith Speed
2
|
If your a follower of Christ do you find life very painful
I do . At times then I act out sin , so its painful either way but I am a believer of Christ and I do my best not to sin . That's my problem I watch myself to much and get all tense and then sins and then hates myself from sinning cause I'...
2
|
Will you pray with me?
God our Father, we praise your name. Thank you for Jesus and all that he did for us. Thank you for blessing us. Thank you for your grace and mercy Father. Help us heal our souls and repent and turn to you for guidance. Please heal the world of the vi...
6
|
Will you pray with me?
God our Father, praises to you. Thank you for Jesus. Give us repenting hearts and the hope of living in appreciation for what Jesus did for us. Please heal the world of the virus Father. Keep us safe and well and protect us from evil. In Jesus we pra...
1
|
Did i miss iut by not going to church?
My family is pretty religious relaxed household, my mother's family are traditional muslims and my dads Christian. But I haven openly said if I believe in either, and I'm getting so much inner conflict from this 😶
2
|
Bible Prophecy Study 2020
2
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion (Page 3) | Similar Worlds