I Think That Personality Is More Important Than Good Looks

When it comes to dating, looks and personality are both important. A guy's appearance initially attracts me, but his personality determines if I continue to date him or not. If a person is good-looking but they have a shitty personality.. ...
5
|
It is but good looks can always be an added bonus... I can settle for personality, yet even that is like a needle in a stack of hay. it’s always been like a few good men are always taken. Not that I’m looking...just a keen observation.
6
|
I dont think; I know. Looks will always fade.
11
|
Looks are what we see first, and might seem a shallow motivation, but finding looks and a good personality is incredible. Depends on your definition of a good personality of course!
7
|
Looks,they say are fleeting anyway! Why base your whole life on looks? Pretty superficial and temporary!
6
|
Don't allow anyone to make you feel like you're not good enough, or hard to love. Your appearance can catch anyone’s attention but it’s your personality that makes them stay with you. Personality is born out of pain. It is the fire shut up...
8
|
When you fall in love with someone's personality everything else becomes beautiful, even their imperfections will be perfect to you in their own way...
13
|
Since most of the people we interact with are not going to be someone we are looking to be physically interested in, personality is much more important than looks for most if the time. However, for that 'special' one, a physical attraction ...
2
|
Both are equally important,
10
|
It is the soul and its many attributes that define TRUE beauty <3
8
|
These two are not only a stunning couple that model for Ralph Lauren. He is a champion polo player and has a really friendly open personality in his appearances. Their kids can stand on horses too.
4
|
This one stands on its own without explanation but I will say that I've noticed that they often go hand in hand (anyone else notice this?) and both are important in their own right. I consider personality to be a bit more important because mere ...
14
|
Van driver Gianni is very nice, friendly and helpful too. I had a quick lunch with him, but we are meeting for dinner later. He's good looking, quite witty, I'll see how he looks to me in personality terms later!
4
|
Each one of us is unique in more than one way. Beauty whilst a primary attraction is fleeting, and I think to approach someone on beauty alone is a shallow action. Personality is the result of gleaning the wealth of experience, be it a positive or n...
10
|
I think some one who is kind and has a good heart is worth more to me then a good looking guy who is vain and arrogant!
8
|
See this is how I see it. I see it as 7/3. 7 is personality and 3 is looks. I think personality is way more than looks but I like to take looks into consideration. Like if I want someone to like me, I want them to like me inside and out. If they onl...
10
|
I tend to meet more interesting people who are not infatuated or too concerned with themselves
3
|
People often judge me for the way I look. I wasn't the most attractive person; auburn curls, blue eyes, freckled face a little chubby, paler than anyone else at school and not very tall. When it came to my sister and I, people would much rather ...
9
|
He seemed beautiful. 6'3 blue ice like eyes, a contagious smile, striking to a point BUT that is all. Everything about him was on the outside. As a deep person I find other qualities in people more attractive like humour and intellectual conver...
8
|
This is so true. At first you might get impressed from a lokk, but if the personality is not good, you eventually leave that person be.
4
|

Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Think That Personality Is More Important Than Good Looks | Similar Worlds