Does Louie Gohmert have both oars in the water?

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert asks a National Forest Service official if she can alter the Earth's and moon's orbits to address climate change
bijouxbroussardF Best Comment
I wish this sort of thing surprised me. But it鈥檚 almost like the primary qualifications to be a GOP politician are corruption and bat-sh*t crazy. 馃槼
independentone61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Sadly, that seems to be true, and the crazier the better

they've been watching frisky dingo, maybe.
beckyromero31-35, F
Dang! You beat me to it!
MarkPaul22-25, M
Wow. This sounds like something Hidin' Insurrectionist Baby-trump would have asked when he was still mentally capable in his state of dementia TO savor his big win of repeating: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
Crazywaterspring56-60, M
Gohmert is Gohmert. The people in east Texas keep him in office. He's too dumb to be a troll.
YnotisayM
THAT dude is out of his freaking mind. How he's still allowed to represent Americans just blows me away.
JohnnyO36-40, M
馃ぃ
Gohmert is a special kind of stupid.
Graylight46-50, F
He's just another working part in the human centipede of the GOP.
DunningKruger56-60, M
Calling him dumb as a bag of hammers is an insult to both bags and hammers.
MarkPaul22-25, M
Well, with a little bit of raking and a slight alteration of the orbital patterns of the moon and earth... it could work... in a fantasy. Now, just wait until Hidin' Insurrectionist Baby-trump gets reinstated... in August.