Would you say DJT isn't fulfilling his oath to uphold the constitution?
I mean he's slowly dismantling it. Should be left up to the states in then end; preferably by referendum. Once the economic results occur, we will see what happens?
2
|
Edited: 3 mths ago
BamPow · 46-50, M Best Answer
As much as I dislike Trump, this [i]was[/i] left up to the states in 2016, and he won the electoral college. It will be left up to the states again next year by design.
katielass · F
[@32863,jehova] If there were evidence to warrant an indictment and charges he would have been indicted and charged. mueller left it open for political purposes. I suggest you look up eric holder and his fast and furious scandal and se what happened. Then compare it to your last post. lol
jehova · 26-30, M
[@120824,katielass] DJT actually refused to accept an indictment, filed a countersuit in response and a bunch of bs arguments are being made that a sitting president can't be indicted. So i don't know if there is or isn't sufficient evidence.
katielass · F
[@32863,jehova] You've been misinformed.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/58/68/26/theoneyouwerewarnedabout-LJbAhWRWTCuhUNu.jpg]
abe182 · 41-45, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] damn straight it is
You are delusional.
Pherick · 36-40, M
It's scary how a president who just doesn't care about the Constitution or his position can cause some much damage.
OK.[@376875,Pherick]
SevIsPamprinYouAlways · 41-45, F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/58/83/72/SevIsPamprinYouAlways-BCxMiu56Wc8GRXx.jpg][@822235,soar2newhighs]
Obama wasn't the great "messiah" many envisioned him to be. He was human, had his good and bad points, but IMO was a president who had an agenda as most do, and I thought and believed he was a very arrogant, power hungry man, and yes he went around the Constitution...no different than Trump.[@809608,SevIsPamprinYouAlways]
StrictSouthernHOH · 41-45, M
Absolutely not. He is doing an excellent job thus far.
jehova · 26-30, M
[@330845,StrictSouthernHOH] to be fair I had miss-read it is only a proposal. It'll get watered down/compromised upon. or just left to the states
abe182 · 41-45, M
That was his predecessor
abe182 · 41-45, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] ey.
jehova · 26-30, M
[@9825,abe182] do you mean republican predecessor or the previoous president?
abe182 · 41-45, M
[@32863,jehova] thimk
NativeOregonian · 46-50
While the neoliberal dems are constantly trying to rewrite the Constitution. Your point being, what?
[@712671,NativeOregonian] Most of us know we don’t want the [b]current[/b] one.
NativeOregonian · 46-50
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] And we have the current one because YOU ALL were too scared to DEMAND the FBI investigate the primaries. Oh, I forgot, Strozk and other feds were part of the conspiracy to coronate $hillary. You ALL are WHY shrump is in office.
[@712671,NativeOregonian] No idea what you’re on about. Comey’s “revelation” at the eleventh hour about further concerns regarding Hillary’s emails contributed to her [b]not[/b] winning. So if those were her “friends”, they kind of dropped the ball. Jill Stein wasn’t going to win, regardless. So that vote was just one less that went to Hillary. [b]I[/b] voted my conscience, for a candidate who actually received a larger number of actual votes than the man who won. Neither of us live in swing states (if you’re still in Oregon), so it’s probably moot.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Who now?
[image=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/c2/0c/5ac20c4e22cc634a7a8947ec26f8d0a4.jpg]
HerKing · 56-60, M
[@423488,curiosi] Destroy the economy? You know don't you the US has currently the highest deficit since WW2, with the bulk of it owed to China in loans? You know that right?
jehova · 26-30, M
[@423488,curiosi] if you mean revamp and modernize by destroy then I agree.
katielass · F
Wow, I thought lsd was a thing of the past.

Would you say DJT isn't fulfilling his oath t... | Politics | Similar Worlds