complaining about trump?
I dont like trump either. i am a lifelong democrat.
what i dont understand is, why arent you spending your time getting your generation to register to vote?
18-25 has always been the lowest age group to vote, but this generation is lower than every other generations 18-25 year old group. and you complain the most! how bout get off facebook and get off sw and quit tweeting and snapchatting and go register to vote. just saying.
12
|
i love the acting lol
lol thinking 18-25 year olds are on facebook
[@770589,eatpraylove] oh wow touchy
ImDone · M
[@418672,atalanta] The sad thing is that you actually believe this.
Adults are able to limit their time doing things that they want to do. Adults are not hooked on their phones or laptops/I pads etc. We BTW would never make the stupid comment that you did as using your logic (if you will)you child do not have a life either.
[@758822,Wolfie1] well no shit none of us have a life dude that was the point🤦🏻‍♀️
As an outsider who don’t much like the left to start with.
I suggest finding more democrats to front the camera then just
Pelosi
Walters
Shumer
Warren..
Just saying.. they are loony toons
Coolkid77 · 26-30, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] Agree
ragingfire · 26-30, M
And that's the age group that thinks they have all the answers. Just give them a few more years and they will know how little they do know.

I'm not a Trump fan, btw.
Jibby · 51-55, C
He might sound like a buffoon but he certainly accomplishing a lot more than that amateur asshole we had for the last 8 years. Trump 2020 and here's to the walk away movement growing stronger everyday
eatpraylove · 51-55, F
[@563795,Surfcrab] if i agreed to let you and coolkid77 punish me for being such a bitch, what would you do to me?
Jibby · 51-55, C
[@770589,eatpraylove] actually you just being you is punishment enough you are a dirt bag I hate their bags..
Coolkid77 · 26-30, M
[@563795,Surfcrab] Agree and a slap on your butt.
tenente · 31-35, M
so many secrets 😱
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
I suspect if This current President has a lasting legacy at all, it will be to motivate masses of people to vote at the next few elections.. To make sure something like him doesn't happen again.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
Yea you surely need to pray over this..then eat yourself and love it.
eatpraylove · 51-55, F
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] smart answer, smart person. have a great day.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@770589,eatpraylove] I know. Just as smart as your post. 🙄 Give me a break debbie.
eatpraylove · 51-55, F
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] yes. voting is very stupid.
Graylight · F
I hope to God the Democrats are planning to get out and vote for the midterm elections, because nothing fuels action like the rabid and blind support Trump's base has.

We live in a culture right now of online petitions, blogs and vlogs, and Twitter reactions. That's not action. We may feel as though our voices have been heard, but unless there's action to back it up - in this case, voting and getting new voters - nothing will come of it and we can look forward to four more years of this nightmare.
Northwest · M
The % of 18-24 participation in the vote, dropped from 30% in 1966 to 20% for the last elections. The big slide, took place between 1966 and 1974, from 30% to 14% and it's been fluctuating between that and about 20%, with a slight rise for the last elections.

This means, that the generation that you, and I came from, did not behave a whole lot better.

The best way to reach that age group, is through social media.

complaining about trump? | Politics | Similar Worlds