I Believe In Forgiveness

Good example...
1
|
Why is it so hard to forgive my own silly mistakes.
6
|
On the Monday before His Death, Jesus said: "Judas! Bear it in mind! Always bear it in mind: you are the one whom I loved more than anybody else, receiving from you less love than all the others have given Me. Nay, I received hatred greater, bec...
1
|
Forgiveness gives you strength ❣
6
|
3
|
Life really is too short. Whenever I fight with with my S/O I remember something I heard when I was a teenager. I had a bf back then who's dad died. His mother attended a bereavement group where she met a young guy who had been on holiday in Ch...
30
|
6
|
I have always been forgiving of others when asked. That, for me, is a no-brainer. I want people to forgive me when I screw up. What is the point in holding a grudge? It's unhealthy and makes everyone worse off. The two things I have alwa...
1
|
We all mess up from time to time. End up hurting someone....causing someone to cry at some time or another....they may have even hurt us...,maybe to the point where we feel we should walk away from them forever. But nobody is perfect. And in the en...
0
|
I love reading through my old journals. I was just reading a page I wrote when I was going through the rough patch.. To think it all started when I met you on sucha beautiful day under the sun, dancing at a festival where the band was playing... And...
1
|
I've learned forgiveness is possible and makes way for growth and love. Before I go any further I am going to make a disclaimer: this story will be a short novel about my life experiences as it relates to forgiveness. Growing up I had a partic...
0
|
Yes.... I am a christin and believe that forgivness is key. It's very hard to do sometimes. I read this post and agreed with it completly. Forgiveness is something you do for yourself, not for the person who wronged you. W...
0
|

I Believe In Forgiveness
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Empowerment, Health, Parenting and Family

I Believe In Forgiveness | Similar Worlds