I Admire Honesty And Sincerity

Post Rating Level: | | | |

My quote to bring about the same point is that we don’t want to be in the same room with someone who is not pleasing, productive, and harmless. We see, we hear, we smell, we taste, and we feel. Maybe we can handle one or two not being fully pleas...
2
|
Helpless unemployed married woman who gets tortured by her husband emotionally evryday n night. His taunts n his beaviour is killing me. I just cant handle this anymore. No help frm parents...no kids to live for..i cant find a reason to b alive..jesu...
5
|
An honest and sincere heart is a thing of beauty!
8
|
Sincerity could mean no words at all when time comes needing all the answers but you aren't ready rather to put words on just to cast the silence..
3
|
Its a rare find!
16
|
My brother and I were just sitting back, shooting the shit the other night, when the topic rolled around to LIES, or LYING. And we were discussing what the motivation for lying might be. We came to only two conclusions: 1. Protection. The "good...
5
|
There's nothing more frustrating than finding out something about your significant other later in the relationship, from other people. You gotta be 100% honest with your partner.
6
|
My Bitter Sweet Crucible This story is similar to another story I wrote in another group. I started editing the story, with the the intention of simply adding a few paragraph breaks to make it more readable. I had no idea the story would evolve to ...
3
|
I have loved. I try not to make it a sea of absurd and fake promises that I know I won't be able to follow through with. I tell her the best that I can do is to give my best. Some days my best is going to be more lacking than other days. Some...
6
|
Be sincere and honest in what you think, and tell me. I will appreciate your impressions.
4
|
I sat at dinner last night with my newfound Italian friend and we talked a lot. He was quite good at talking, not too much about himself, not too inquisitive about me, making observations about life and commenting on what has been happening in Europe...
6
|
Is that how you really feel or are you just trying to convince yourself by repeating it?
3
|
It's a rarity to meet people who are honest. Most people sincerely do not want to hurt or disappoint another so they are dishonest with a reaction or reply. Then on the other hand, some are so bluntly honest that they sincerely wish to hurt you.
2
|
If you are the dark overlord, just be up front about it, no shady business. If you want to see this world go into eternal darkness, you have to mean it.
4
|
two musts in my book for a friendship let alone a intimate relationship ... Add CONSIDERATION too 😉
5
|
Just a thought for my page... I understand that not every post is meant to be taken seriously but there are folks here with genuine hurt, anxieties, depression, anguish, and some who are on their last leg in life trying to find someone to give them...
3
|
I am not into naming and shaming , but I was approached by a girl off here the other day going on about how attractive I was and how much her ' freind' liked me I asked for her email and I think it was fake as never got a reply then come ...
7
|
I require honesty, which is why I have trouble with relationships. Why is it so difficult for people to do what they say they will do? Is that lying or another character flaw that they struggle with follow through? I am tired of the analysis, sorting...
4
|
Aaah! Fed up of lying men
5
|
a healthy conversation should never be a turn off
5
|

I Admire Honesty And Sincerity

I Admire Honesty And Sincerity | Similar Worlds