I Admire Honesty And Sincerity

My ex always lies to me about even the tiniest of things. We separated over a year ago, and he dragged his feet getting my name taken off of the lease of the apartment we had. Apparently he was evicted several days ago and just told me today, and now...
3
|
advocating impeachment with salty language is actually a fairly tame response to a president who put children in internment camps-Jamelle Bouie:
5
|
Helpless unemployed married woman who gets tortured by her husband emotionally evryday n night. His taunts n his beaviour is killing me. I just cant handle this anymore. No help frm parents...no kids to live for..i cant find a reason to b alive..jesu...
5
|
Its a rare find!
16
|
My brother and I were just sitting back, shooting the shit the other night, when the topic rolled around to LIES, or LYING. And we were discussing what the motivation for lying might be. We came to only two conclusions: 1. Protection. The "good...
5
|
There's nothing more frustrating than finding out something about your significant other later in the relationship, from other people. You gotta be 100% honest with your partner.
6
|
My Bitter Sweet Crucible This story is similar to another story I wrote in another group. I started editing the story, with the the intention of simply adding a few paragraph breaks to make it more readable. I had no idea the story would evolve to ...
3
|
I have loved. I try not to make it a sea of absurd and fake promises that I know I won't be able to follow through with. I tell her the best that I can do is to give my best. Some days my best is going to be more lacking than other days. Some...
6
|
Be sincere and honest in what you think, and tell me. I will appreciate your impressions.
4
|
I sat at dinner last night with my newfound Italian friend and we talked a lot. He was quite good at talking, not too much about himself, not too inquisitive about me, making observations about life and commenting on what has been happening in Europe...
6
|
Is that how you really feel or are you just trying to convince yourself by repeating it?
3
|
It's a rarity to meet people who are honest. Most people sincerely do not want to hurt or disappoint another so they are dishonest with a reaction or reply. Then on the other hand, some are so bluntly honest that they sincerely wish to hurt you.
2
|
If you are the dark overlord, just be up front about it, no shady business. If you want to see this world go into eternal darkness, you have to mean it.
4
|
I am not into naming and shaming , but I was approached by a girl off here the other day going on about how attractive I was and how much her ' freind' liked me I asked for her email and I think it was fake as never got a reply then come ...
7
|
I require honesty, which is why I have trouble with relationships. Why is it so difficult for people to do what they say they will do? Is that lying or another character flaw that they struggle with follow through? I am tired of the analysis, sorting...
4
|
Aaah! Fed up of lying men
5
|
a healthy conversation should never be a turn off
5
|
What do I believe in? I believe in dreams, and fighting to make them a reality. I believe in the power of love, that it can overcome all if the two involved want it bad enough. I believe all people have good in them. I believe if you want something ...
7
|
You know sometimes people think lying and creating a false persona can attract people and make them happy. If you're broke or just in a bad state be honest and sincere that will last whilst the fakness fades. People value substance over emptines...
15
|
Just be honest! I think it can hurt people more when you lie than tell them an inconvenient truth
9
|

I Admire Honesty And Sincerity

I Admire Honesty And Sincerity | Similar Worlds